the Rift

[OPEN] joyful days

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Dragomir’s response to her question was satisfactory - she would hardly blame him for finding it a little strange to be back. Her smile grew soft, wistful even, at the mention of dragons in the mist.

Somedays, it felt like just yesterday when they had all been here - others it felt like a lifetime ago.

“I still expect them to all be here somewhere.” Aly confessed quietly in response to his statement - wishing she had seen the dragons as well. They’d bring her comfort - maybe. She liked to think they would bring her comfort, at least, or maybe they would just remind her of how far she has fallen. At least here, with a face that she knew from the past, she didn’t feel too out of place. Could Dragomir spot the ways she had changed? Or were they distant enough of friends that she was just the same mare she had always been?

She hoped it was the latter.

“Sometimes I think I’ll find Kahlua and Resplendence napping together in their spots in the forest, or see Mirage heading to call us all into a meeting.” She never got to know the Dragonheart well, but she had still been the Queen when Alysanne had first started. Her distant gaze focused once more on the friend in her company, drawing away from the ghosts of the past. “And you, crafting items. But I’m glad that you’re here in flesh and blood now, not just as a ghost in my memory. And!” She recalled his comment about how the girls seemed to be liking it here as well and her smile brightened. “With a new family too! Congratulations. I’m glad they’re liking it as well.”

*ALYSANNE*
the devoted

art by Chan

@Dragomir sorry about the wait! <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
joyful days - by Alysanne - 02-12-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 02-15-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: joyful days - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 03-31-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: joyful days - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 08:49 AM