the Rift

hip hiphop hip hop anonymous

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

Grumbling the boy snorted softly. Golden eyes looked to his friend Maude and then to his sister. Many people have arrived at this little gathering, and he wanted to tell the painted woman to go away. His sister speaks of where she went, and do not tell the King. Well her secret was guarded with him. Zubari does not want to tell that man a single thing. Nodding his antlered skull with a wink his attention falls to the arriving group of people. Chocolate ears pinned slightly at her comment, then, of course, his father shows up. A soft snort left his maw as his brow furrowed. Drops of blood landed on the ground in front of his hooves pinning his ears he lowered his snake-like neck snapping back at the small beast. Rolling into a ball of black fuzz under the large king's body, the civet hissed at the boy. "I'm fine..... Thank you, Maude and Tutti. It is good to see you, my friend." His royal skull dips before reaching out to touch the girl's cheek in a greeting. Zubari was becoming very fond of Maude, the little beam of sunshine was growing on him.

Then his gold gaze falls to the painted woman. Eyes narrowed upon her bodice, and he steps forward. "Yeah and maybe the dead will drag you back to the grave with them. That would be most wonderful considering that you show no ounce of emotion to what's going on here. My sister was missing for months, and I just found her. If you had people you cared about, maybe you would feel our joy. Oh, wait you seem to be a cold-hearted, emotionless, stone beast that shows no empathy for others. I wouldn't expect you to understand our feelings. So let us enjoy our sense of happiness without you; if you're just going to try and ruin it." A smirk falls upon his maw as he turns away from the woman to stand with his sister and Maude. The Civet chuckled brightly scurrying over to his bonded. Then his attention trailed off to the bald creature running about.

Mahoney colored fluff came to a halt trying to sniff the hippo's nose. Then sharp teeth tried to nip at the bald beast. Zubari looked to his companion with disapproval walking over and pushing away from the small creature. "I am sorry little one. I don't think he meant it." His face was slightly confused looking at his sister and father. "Your name will be Kuuma. I perfect name for a nippy ngawa ." His eyes looked to his sister and friend for approval. Then to his father. The king had to know what that name meant. "What's the name of yours, Tutti?.""I hope he will actually become my friend." worried eyes glanced at the spotted creature stalking a small rabbit.

"Talk."

Kuuma=Bite

OOC::sorry aboutt he wait!!! Here is a picture of Kuuma incase you wanted to know what he looks like! http://sta.sh/01e9yrqpawcv
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Maude @Katua @Weaver @Tembovu

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Katua - 02-12-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Zubari - 02-12-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Maude - 02-15-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Weaver - 02-15-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Tembovu - 02-15-2017, 10:40 PM
RE: hip hiphop hip hop anonymous - by Katua - 02-16-2017, 10:46 PM