the Rift

[OPEN] Salutations

Cassius Posts: 46
Aurora Basin Haurspex atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.0h :: 4 [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
mar

CASSIUS❃

As the stallion meanders, his thoughts drift back to the Rift Gods. What the whole business was between them and the Helovian Gods. And found it mildly interesting that there were ‘other’ gods in different… realms? Universes? It puzzles the stallion as he questions whether knowing more of the Riftian Gods will help his cause at all. Or if the rules changed some how, by some cosmic, unforeseen switch that has yet to be discovered.

With a quiet sigh, he regarded the pointed spikes with a raised brow. “Don’t suppose you know anything, hm?” He offers the wall and his contorted reflections a defiant, pleasant smile - if only love could really melt these walls, he teases in the back of his mind. But he knew he doubted love in some respects. That there was evil out there in the world, and there was evil people who enjoyed doing evil things – or cared little for morality.

“I thought you were a ghost for a moment.”

Cassius halts as the figure materializes out from the mists. At first stiff, and paralyzed that he’d been found. Cassius’ ears burn in that instance, and forget to recall the stallion’s familiar voice. The inviting smile deters the complete seizing of muscles however; and Cassius shrugs off the temporary, brief ‘deer in the headlights’ stature with a slightly nervous laugh. Offering up a weak smile in return.

“Yes! From the Threshold… Actually the Basin, but – yeah. Sacre, yes?” A quizzical brow rises, as Cass finally glances at the two pairs of gleaming eyes underneath the stallion’s bodice. Offering them an amused grin, and a small tilt to his head.

He brings his gaze back to the stallion. Who appeared friendly, and began to ease the stallion’s doubts about the World’s Edge. Sacre’s crimson horn did not harbor signs of impending death; compared to the brooding individual they’d happen upon in the Threshold.

“Hopefully! I’ve come on my own volition, not on behalf of the Basin. But… as a Disciple I am seeking knowledge about the Rift Gods, or the Gods in general if I cannot find much about their Rifitian counterparts.” He nods to solidify his words, still trying to shake of the nervous tinge in his gut. “I am open to all sources. Although… I wouldn’t mind connecting with your disciples. I, ah…” Cassius pursed his lips in thought.

“I’m fairly new to this world, and rank. I was curious how your people approach their duties in this area. Or, possibly extend ties. If that’s possible… I’m not really in a position to say so. But I could bring word back to the Basin for discussion.” He provides a carefree shrug, and unravels his lips into a more comfortable smile. Swishing his tail, hopeful.
Image Credits

@Sacre :: Inari & Ríona are adorable XD

Messages In This Thread
Salutations - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: Salutations - by Sacre - 02-13-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Salutations - by Cassius - 02-13-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: Salutations - by Sacre - 02-20-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: Salutations - by Cassius - 03-06-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Salutations - by Sacre - 03-17-2017, 02:45 PM