the Rift

All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
your faith was strong but you needed proof

There is but one reaction Elsa has to Ru’s silence: ’Well isn’t she a cheery bitch.’

It made the whole “first attack” awkwardness less awkward. If Ru wanted to be a bitch, then Elsa would gladly treat her as one. Feeling the magic well inside, she releases it for a split moment as she sees Ru lurching forward. As soon as that hold on her magic was gone, she could only hope for the best. She watched closely, seeing the skin pull apart as the ice cuts through flesh. At least one of her magic attacks did some work.The following squeal felt like music to her ears- a good sign. Maybe her magic was a lot more powerful than she thought. Maybe it’ll keep Ru on the ground.

Oh.
Wait.
That’s right. She’s a pegasus. She has wings.

Edgar crowed from above, his tone condescending as he mentally reprimanded his bonded for being such an idiot. On cue, Ru had pushed off into the air- heading straight for Elsa. Well, at least Ru wasn’t shy. In her state of idiocrasy, Elsa could only think of one reaction, and that was to move backwards. Pushing off awkwardly, she pounded her hooves as fast as they could manage, only really gaining a foot or two before Ru was literally on top of her. Elsa felt hooves collide by her withers, each hoof taking a respective shoulder and leaving behind a lovely pulsating bruise. The Icebound grunted upon the impact, flinching as a tail slap to the face followed behind. She spluttered, trying in vain to keep a few hairs from entering her nostrils and mouth. This girl really was a bitch- with a nice side of cockiness.

Elsa lurched forward, using a few feet of ground to gain momentum before leaping into the air. Her large white wings extended with a large fwoosh as she found stability in the air. The rain was cooler up here, but thankfully wicking off of her feathers fairly easily. Edgar, who during this time attempted to gain more height on Ru, decided it was time to take his newfound powers for a test drive. With a large cry, he flapped his wings loudly, the distant sound of thunder making its way quickly toward the fight.

”You asshole!” Elsa cried, knowing exactly what Edgar was attempting to do. He was trying to use his little lighting wakiya freak thing to summon a storm. They had tried it once before, and it had ended badly the keyword there being badly. It left both of them a drenched mess, and Elsa a sloppy disaster. Picking up on his bonded’s well placed anger, he just snickered through their bond. ’Hey, it’s extra training, enjoy.’ With that, Edgar descended, wings folded backwards as he dove towards Ru’s head. His bonded was still getting comfortable in the air and couldn’t reach Ru easily. So he took matters into his own hands. Talons extended, he aimed to scratch at her eyes and ears. ’See I’m even doing your job for you, you need the training.’ If Elsa hadn’t been mid fight at the moment, she would have given that cold little asshat the reaming of a lifetime. Let’s see how cocky he’d be with no feathers looking stupid as hell.

Elsa turned in the air, circling around to head in the direction Ru was going. As Edgar did his thing, she used a little more energy to try to lift herself higher into the air. Another clap of thundered rolled forth then, causing the Icebound to yelp as mother nature provided a nice introduction for Edgar’s storm. From her mind, all she could hear was the constant cackling of a bird that may or may not be mentally insane.

@Ru [626 Words || 2/3 Attacks || 0/1 Defense || Side note I looove the way you write Ru!]
the icebound
kaneryuu!
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Ru - 02-13-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Elsa - 03-03-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Ru - 03-12-2017, 04:59 AM
RE: All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Elsa - 03-23-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: All I Want [Ru vs. Elsa] - by Blu - 04-15-2017, 03:51 PM