the Rift

Alygator Swamp [Qeren, Baelfire]

AlyGator Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'1 :: 26
AlyGator
Okay so.  I will make this pretty. Edit it and stuff. But I am so tired I am pretty sure I can see sound now so it will be basic af until I come back and edit it <3

QEREN
She is a four year old Anglo-arab X Akhal Teke X Percheron (Unicorn). 16.2 hands. Can be a sarcastic shit. Not used to the whole nice people thing. She's run away from her home land and recently ended up here after an assassin had been sent for her. Aaaand she has just arrived into the Aurora Basin thanks to the awesome Tiamat... I would love more plotting with fellow Aurora Basin members... And all kinds of relationships.

BAELFIRE
Five year old Akhal Teke X Thoroughbred stallion (unicorn). 17hh. Passionate, playful, can be a flirt. Can be competitive. Doesn't have any memories beyond this past year. Looks kind of eerie and can unnerve people with his appearance but really just a social darling unless you mess with someone he cares for. JUST arrived. As of now he has his threshold post and that is all - might end up in the Worlds Edge at this point.

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
Qeren and Weaver maybe? Weaver is new to the Edge and also sarcatic and sassy. They will likely love or hate each other, haha. ;)

AlyGator Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'1 :: 26
AlyGator
Oh indeed! Qeren has been trying to curb her sass and sarcasm while she gets to know her new herd but LMAO we'll see how far not far at all probably that goes! But we could put them in a thread together and see how that goes :D @Kyra