the Rift

[OPEN] Stranger and stranger things

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Whoa, comes Duir’s thought, a mental rope attached that easily pulls my eyes towards what he’s looking at in the distance. Curious as to what could possibly be so interesting out and about in the middle of the night, I look up from my lackluster, thought heavy, grazing to discover that, surprisingly, I’m also quite intrigued by the scene playing out before us.

A very strange looking mare indeed, I vaguely remember her from the meeting, where she’d been not very far from me at all, talking to Tiamat. She is covered with sharp things, lending me to believe she is either a mutated unicorn, or a hybrid of some porcupine cousin. Regardless, it’s not every night you see someone covered in barbs literally glowing across their whole ass, with a tail-less stub.

Approaching with long, swift steps, I catch her curse towards her dock, and barely manage not to laugh. Again? How often does this happen to her? I think, with a pompous grin, Duir stopping (per usual) a safe distance behind me, just in case she winds up being unkind, or hostile.

Well, more than she obviously already is, of course.

"I’m guessing you usually have a tail, then?" I inquire, my jest lacking the usual jaunty bounce of my tenor voice, replaced, instead, with a dry, darker thing, that barely suggests I’m joking at all. Though I’m doing a bit better since I’ve come home, having new motivations, and all that jazz, I’m still not myself, by any means, and, maybe I won’t ever be again.

Loss has a way of changing people, you know?

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

@Wessex

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Stranger and stranger things - by Wessex - 02-13-2017, 01:18 PM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Rikyn - 02-17-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Wessex - 02-19-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Rikyn - 02-22-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Wessex - 02-25-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Rikyn - 02-28-2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Wessex - 03-03-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Rikyn - 03-06-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Wessex - 03-07-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Stranger and stranger things - by Rikyn - 03-20-2017, 10:00 AM