the Rift

[OPEN] Show Me Love

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
sed quis custodiet  ipsos custodes?

Isopia was not at all surprised as Ros rounded on her and began to fire words in her direction, as if her lips were some sort of 3-shot automatic gun. As soon as her words had interrupted Ros's attempt to achieve lift, she knew to expect something like this. Usually yelling didn't quite phase her, but Isopia steeled herself just the same. Her large golden doe-eyes remained clear and open, blinking demurely down at Ros. Though this would likely only aggravate her cousin more, Isopia hadn't quite mastered forcing her face to reflect the emotions she should have been feeling (regret? apology?)

What was surprising was that Ros apologized. And quickly. Isopia's head tilted ever so slightly to the side as if trying to determine whether or not she actually heard what her mind just told her that she did, but as Ros continued, she was certain of it.

Uncomfortable with apologies, Isopia waved a wing, clearing the slate. Perhaps that was one of her only redeeming qualities. Other than her history with Volterra, she rarely held a grudge or took things personally.

Quickly Mesec joined, and she was glad for it. Mesec was normal, at least compared to his oldest and youngest cousins. She didn't know about his warg-form, but even if she did, she probably wouldn't think that it came close to the psychologically damaged pair that she and Ros were.

Silently and with a bob of her head, Isopia turned slightly. The earth rose up as her gaze fell upon it. It didn't reach higher than about chest-height (although her chest was a great deal higher than Ros's), creating a long sloping flat ramp.

"Try that."

Isopia's golden eyes fell upon Mesec, eager to see if he had anything helpful to add, eager to be relieved of the entire responsibility of helping Ros learn to fly.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Show Me Love - by Roskuld - 02-13-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: Show Me Love - by Isopia - 02-14-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Show Me Love - by Roskuld - 02-19-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Show Me Love - by Mesec - 02-19-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Show Me Love - by Isopia - 03-06-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Show Me Love - by Roskuld - 05-06-2017, 03:34 PM