the Rift

[PRIVATE] paranoia payoffs.

Iona Posts: 100
World's Edge Specter atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 11 (birdsong) HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Iver :: Osprey :: None Kiki
I BOW MY HEAD TO THE SETTING SUN

Iona glanced between Tembovu, her sister, and the Icebound - unsurprised that they had come so quickly. She knew she was not the only one on her guard after Kaos had reared his ugly head in the marshes. Another comes too - a stallion who stands close to Elsa, but Iona does not waste time on introductions...yet. 

Instead, she jumps right in and begins answering the Icebound’s questions. “She’s young, yes. But no longer a child. Certainly old enough to know better and old enough to answer for her actions.  I don’t think she’s associated with a herd, but I don’t know where she went after she left us.  All I know is that her mother was obviously here and that her father called the Basin home. When she expressed interest in my ranks, she accompanied Raeden on a trip to the north in the hopes of seeing him.”  Iona’s gaze flickers between the others, aware that this may or may not be common knowledge.  She’s unsure if d’Arcy’s father ever came to the Edge, for if he did she certainly never met him. 

“I’m not sure if she was after one of your possessions or if she was after you which is one of the reason’s I’m concerned and I’m not entirely sure we should just allow this to pass without consequence.”  While losing items was inconvenient, possessions could usually be recovered. The idea of a member of the herd being taken and held captive, now that made Iona’s insides churn uncomfortably.

The unknown stallion spoke next.  Her emerald eyes lingered on the stallion, having not met this stranger before, but the way his gaze lingered on the Icebound was not lost on the Specter.  She simply filed away this tidbit of information, for having some sort of information on relationships within the herd was useful, but she didn’t dedicate too much mental effort to the task because there simply weren’t enough hours in the day for that kind of research. 

“I don’t think a challenge would be inappropriate,” she added, with a nod towards the black and white stallion, though she looked back towards Elsa as she spoke.  The way she saw it, this was the Icebound’s decision to make at this point. Then they could hammer out the details. 

I O N A
image credit

@Tembovu
@Alysanne
@Elsa

IDK who wants to post next. :P

Please tag IONA in all posts.
Force and magic permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit 

Messages In This Thread
paranoia payoffs. - by Iona - 02-14-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: paranoia payoffs. - by Tembovu - 02-15-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: paranoia payoffs. - by Elsa - 02-16-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: paranoia payoffs. - by Alysanne - 02-19-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: paranoia payoffs. - by Darwin - 02-19-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: paranoia payoffs. - by Iona - 02-25-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: paranoia payoffs. - by Toulouse - 03-01-2017, 05:16 PM