the Rift

Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The ground began to roll and shake under her hooves as she turned to leave, soon followed by the sound of a boulder splitting which seemed to unleash a flood of water that went spilling across the ground, pooling at the mare's hooves.

From behind her the great stallion of earthen hues, his mane and beard frosted white in this season of snow and ice, unfurled his wings with a cloud of dust. His voice rumbled in his chest like an avalanche cascading down a mountainside. "You would walk away so hastily?"

His tone was gentle, his eyes kind and full of a soft humor. He understood her actions to be born of nerves so did not take offense at her summoning him and just as abruptly preparing to leave him, but it was not an action he'd hope to see repeated so swiftly. He grew tired of arriving at the mortal's beck and call when they had not the decency to show respect.

"Calm the whites in your eyes, Tainted, I have heard you and I will hear your request." Tainted, he mused as he said her name, thinking it most unfortunate. "A companion will most surely aid your heavy heart, but you must learn to be strong of your own accord too. Why does your heart quiver so and your soul writhe with unrest?"

Messages In This Thread
Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by God of the Earth - 10-29-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 10:36 PM