the Rift

Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God)

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The ground shook under her timid hooves. After a moment water was pooled around them. She quickly turned to see a the huge god, The Earth God. A sparkle of joy slipped over her face. Recently, many stallions had deranged her perspective of them. She didn't truly have an answer of why she was going to walk away like that. The courage it took to walk here was great. She was here, why would she leave? Her thoughts sprinkled her mind. His voice, which was a tone of power, cut through her thoughts. The words Calm down, shook fear down to her very core. Abyss had said similar words, before he disrupted the glimpse of trust she had for stallions. I quiver because I am a fag.. She thought it was true too. "Uh.. w-well, I have never really needed to think about what egged my fear on. My father, then friend, and now.. well, look at me? A fat beast." She wasn't truly fat, just pregnant. Is this rhetorical? Gosh, I hope not.. When he said her name, she realized why she was named so foully. She was tainted. She wasn't as bright as everyone thought and she certainly wasn't the prettiest, or most charming. Those characteristics, were, well, tainted.

"I could blab on and on about my history, but the depth of the story is far to great." She hoped she didn't sound rude. Ruining her slim chances of getting a coyote as a companion would crush her. She dipped her head slightly, the memories of her near and far past saddened, delighted, and horrified her.

Some of the water that had come from the god's entrance had disappeared. Evaporated, or something she thought. "Sir, the companion I wish for is brave. The coyote. Mysterious, yet lacking at parts of creativity. I could help my companion 'make-up' for those losses, and the coyote would make up for mine." She didn't know if that helped, or didn't. Did I answer his questions...

Messages In This Thread
Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Lonesome Creeps Inside Me (Earth God) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 10:36 PM