[PRIVATE] this life is light

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

if you could only understand, through my heart and my veins

I gave it all, I'll give it all again

--

Hemlock reported back that he had found Sansa, which caused relief to flood through Alysanne. She was so glad that she was going to get the chance to see the girl - her absence had gone noticed. As the girl approached, Aly watched her for signs that she was unwell - but Sansa seemed just fine.

In one swift moment Alysanne’s heart soared at hearing Sansa - now so grown! - call her Mama Alysanne and then it broke a moment later when she corrected herself by stammering out ‘Queen’ instead. She hated when others called her that but with Sansa it just seemed all the worse. Her green eyes were gentle though, and she took a cautious tep forward - reaching out with her dark muzzle to nuzzle the young filly if she was allowed. Her voice was gentle when she responded, soft as her touch. “Of course - of course you can. Welcome home, my dear.”

She pulled back then with a warm smile, a special smile just for Sansa as she spoke again.  “And you can call me mama, if you’d like. I'm so glad to see you again, I've missed you. Was everything okay with your mother?” She asked gently, an offer for the girl to talk about it, if she wished. But of course Alysanne would understand if she didn't.

-- alysanne

the devoted

art by percyvelle & coding by Kyra

@Sansa <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
this life is light - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-07-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: this life is light - by Sansa - 04-09-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: this life is light - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 03:50 PM