the Rift

[PRIVATE] third time's the charm

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
your faith was strong but you needed proof

There was a constant warm fuzzy feeling associated with Elsa now. A new brightness had been restored into her life- she felt fresh, young, and alive. Even Edgar was reaping the benefits. His feathers had gained their luster back and he was all sorts of cocky and free (in a good way of course). He often times found his mind wandering toward Antaa. Their chemistry had an undeniable click and he absolutely adored spending time with his fiery girl. He’d harbored these feelings for a long while, spurred on even more by Elsa’s utter and total infatuation with Darwin. Regardless, it was difficult for him to handle his current feelings. He’d never been so flustered by another before, and wasn’t sure what the right way of going about this was. He was far too worried that he would ruin their friendship if he divulged his feelings, and he valued her too much to lose her completely to his unwarranted advances.

So whilst Edgar was away fretting over his “crush” or whatever he decided to call it, Elsa herself set out to find Darwin. They hadn’t really been able to talk alone since he moved here, and she wanted to make sure he was happy. The last thing she wanted to happen was for him to regret his decision- she needed him here much more than he realized.

Using this distinct thought to his advantage, Edgar forcibly pushed off Elsa’s head and flew into the sky. ’I find Antaa.’ He linked back, almost too excitedly. Elsa raised a brow, settling back down in her secluded corner of the World’s Edge. She often liked to linger near the Cliffside in a small grow of trees. There wasn’t much traffic here, and being the antisocial kind of hardass she was she relished the quiet silence. She would find it much easier to fall asleep with the roar of the waves crashing against the rock than listening to the soft snores of others who had mixed feelings about her. It was difficult being in the situation she was- a dishonored queen who had a rather pathetic falling out.

She frowned, her heart falling a little and almost feeling bad for bringing Darwin here- or at least continuing to stay here. She loved the Edge, but did the Edge really love her? A large part of her felt extremely guilty for associating with Darwin, would this hurt his chances? She lowered her head, turning away from the center of Edge and turning to face out and look at the ocean for a moment. There’s so much more out there, so why did it hurt to think of leaving?

the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Darwin  you can pp Edgar bringing them back if you want ;) or show up and have Edgar flip shit.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
It didn’t take long for Darwin to get used to the difference of living in the Edge as opposed to the Falls. After the disbanding, the man didn’t feel as though he needed to prove anything anymore. He had found love – at least that’s what he thought it was – a new herd to strive for and call home, and no longer was his horrible brother looming around each corner. It was relaxing, soothing, and pleasant especially after everything that he’d gone through. So, when Edgar came through the trees and found the two of them, as Darwin remained among the Edge’s borders simply munching on some fresh grass, he only chuckled to himself. Antaa, always beside herself when Edgar looked at her, squealed in his general direction. She took off from the branch that she had remained on while Darwin ate, and began to follow Edgar back excitedly. Perhaps something had happened – something she couldn’t miss.

Yet, Darwin always knew that where Edgar was – or heading to, for that matter – Elsa wasn’t far away. Happily, he trudged after the picture-perfect lovebirds, making his way toward the beautiful pale woman that he’d fallen for. She was along the cliffs, nearby a small grove of trees that looked like a wonderful refuge when the heat of Tallsun would beat down upon them. He tucked his wings in against his side as he approached Elsa with a charming smile, aiming to gently press his muzzle against her withers in greeting. “Elsa.” He cooed to her happily. “This is a beautiful spot.” He commented, swinging his head to look around the beautiful view. His gaze landed on the crashing waves below before his gaze found their way to Elsa’s beautiful face.

Did you ask me here for a date of all things?” He winked in her direction as a deep chuckle rumbled through his chest. If it were true, he’d be over the moon in excitement. It wasn’t like they’d ever admitted anything more than the fact that they missed one another. They were quiet souls, broken in their own ways, trying to find solace in one another – yet still refusing to admit such tenderness. That was where their companions came into play. The feeling the two held for one another was infectious, and at first Darwin wasn’t sure if it was simply just Antaa’s emotions. But when he cut her off through their bond, and still felt the butterflies that billowed in his chest, the way he wanted to always look perfect and strong for Elsa, he knew it was real.

"Talk."
there’s something tragic about you—
something so magic about you
don’t you agree?
image credits || coding

@Elsa <3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Antaa had finally showed up! Job well done Edgar, time to- wait. Damnit, the whole point was to bring Darwin back. He let out a frustrated grumble, looking longingly toward his companion friend, and offered a beaky grin. ”I’m too lazy, so can you just tell your bonded Elsa wants to see him?” Frankly Edgar could care less about Darwin and Elsa. Right now, all of his focus was invested in the fiery minx next to him. Trying to be as suave as can be, he gently reached his wingtip out as they flew to gently touch Antaa. Regardless of her flaming body, the uncomfortable warmth was nothing he couldn’t handle. Plus, with how flustered and heated Antaa left him, it wasn’t like he wasn’t already that hot. As they approach Elsa, Edgar nodded his head for Antaa to follow him to a nearby tree. As he approached, he nodded toward a particularly large tree with a nook hollowed in the middle. He landed inside, scooting over to invite his friend into his homey little cavern. He had been particularly excited when he found such a place. It hid him from the harsh weather, and allowed him to look out on everything going on. The best of both worlds if you asked him.

Elsa on the other hand, was just an anxious disaster. She paced along, staring at the ground even ignoring the fact that Edgar had returned with Antaa. So once Darwin did arrive, then what? She hadn’t planned this far ahead! A familiar voice broke her from her thoughts, and it was the voice she was terrified and excited to see all at once. Flustered, she snapped her head towards Darwin, stuttering incoherently for a moment. And of all the things he could’ve done he called this a date. The Icebound, now wide eyed, was simply opening and closing her mouth like a dead fish trying to form some sort of words. Instead, she focused on the warm fuzzy feeling emanating from where Darwin had touched her. In a mere matter of moments, her insanity had calmed, and she ducked her head sheepishly to try and hide beneath Darwin’s neck. Being the taller of the duo, it was awkward but it was the only place she had to hide right now.

”Hi!” She finally replied, a little too high pitched and whiny for her liking but she couldn’t help it she was like a child with the world’s biggest crush. ”I mean-uh. I guess this is a date?” There was a bit of a question left hanging there. Was this a date? Were they a thing? Did he actually like her? ”Darwin do you like me?” She finally blurted, immediately trying to cringe further into Darwin’s chest at her own embarrassment. From the little roost in the nearby trees, she could even hear Edgar cackling like a maniac. ”I mean uh…” spluttering she finally gave up. ”Please just tell me to shut up.” She grumbled, trying to hide her beet red face from the world.

the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Darwin <33333

Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Of course Antaa would do what Edgar asked, but Darwin had already begun to follow them so she refrained from speaking to Darwin on the matter. Instead she simply returned a beaky grin toward Edgar and a small wink. “He’s coming. Don’t you worry.” And she returned the favor as they flew, willingly extending a flaming feather to brush by his own iciness. They were opposites, literally, but they melded together so well. It was refreshing for both Antaa and Darwin. And Darwin couldn’t be happier with the results of living in the Edge thus far.

While Darwin moved alongside Elsa, Antaa followed Edgar into the little nook, doing the best she could to suppress her flames to not set the tree on fire. She moved toward the back and huddled up next to Edgar with a small chime of a giggle escaping her sharp beak. “Pretty.” She remarked, batting long eyelashes toward Edgar with another beaky smile.

Meanwhile, Darwin’s attention was focused entirely on the Icebound as she noticed him. Her embrace gentle yet strong, as if she thought he’d blow away if she breathed wrong around him. Gently, he returned the embrace, extending his thick neck upwards and pulling her tightly toward him as if to show her that he was here to stay – he wouldn’t crumble beneath the weight of her past issues and problems. Then, she spoke, her voice a high trill before she began to stumble over them, pressing herself further into him. Darwin let a hearty chuckle escape his lips as he nipped at her mane, extending his wings to help embrace her further.

I think it’s a date.” He admitted at first, thoughtfully before aiming to rest his head on the top of her neck. He spent a few moments contemplating her words, asking if he liked her and how he should respond. And despite the answer he thought of being cliché, he planned on saying it anyway. “No, Elsa. I think I love you.” His voice was quiet, rumbled against the wind as it tore across the cliffs, while he aimed to rub his dark bearded chin gently against her neck. "Please tell me you love me too." His voice grew quieter, almost timid. All he wanted in his life was someone to actually love him. Not necessarily in a romantic way, but a way that showed him that people cared about him. Something he never got from his family, especially after he vanished from Helovia and lived a life elsewhere. Something that could be entirely his and be a small amount of support in a world that seemed to bent on ruining things for him.

"Talk."
don’t you agree?
image credits || coding

@Elsa <333

Edgar was pleased that his little alcove was up to Antaa’s standards. He could see she was afraid of setting the tree on fire, and instead shook his head back and forth, scooting ever so slightly closer to her. ”Antaa you aren’t going to hurt anyone, or anything here.” He murmured quietly. Sure she was always much warmer than normal, but hardly a thing he couldn’t deal with. Instead, his cold little body tried to get as close (but not weirdly close) as possible. ”You know you’re welcome here anytime you’d like.” He stated, glancing ever so carefully in her direction to see if maybe he was outstepping his boundaries just a tad. He strongly believe Antaa didn’t realize just how much her presence made him happy. Sure he was never alone with Elsa per se, but with Antaa, he felt like he was worth something.

Elsa tensed at his laugh, still trying to debate whether or not she was the world’s most awkward being. Thankfully, Darwin didn’t seem to mind as he reinforced the idea of a “date”. She felt safe wrapped in his wings, and she gently lipped at the skin she could reach on his chest, finding comfort in knowing he was there. However, what she hardly expected was the sudden word of love leaving Darwin’s mouth. Her own motions paused, before she quickly shoved her nose into his chest as if that was going to stop her sudden lurch of surprise and nervousness. Instead of being able to speak, she nodded ever so tentatively, pulling back, sadly, from Darwin’s embrace to look at him. ”Darwin, I love you with everything I have.” She murmured quietly, trying once again to force her taller bod beneath his neck in an act of hiding. ”I just don’t want to get hurt- but you make me feel like I’m wanted.” Her voice creaked, threatening to turn into a sob story but instead, she refused to ruin the situation because of her fears. ”You’re the first one that makes me feel like I’m more than just a passing glance.” Oxy, nor Tembovu had ever made her feel this way. Oxy, although she loved that broken man to a fault, was someone she knew she could never truly fulfill happiness with. And the Elephant King, well she had been nothing more than a nighttime bang to pass the time. ”Darwin, I know it’s selfish. But I don’t ever want you to leave.” She said absentmindedly, beginning to once again lip gently at his skin, her mind seemingly lost in thought, but also laser focused on the situation at hand. ”I love you.” She finally whispered, afraid to say anything more.

Edgar from the tree was acutely aware of the emotional change in Elsa. He shifted for a moment, focusing in on what exactly was happening. And boy did Elsa not block a single thing from him. Once he picked up on exactly what was happening, he turned to Antaa with a beaky grin. ”You know Antaa, since today seems to be the day for confessing love, lemme take a moment to tell you that I love you Antaa. And more than just a friend.” He paused for a moment, bashfully looking away. In his head, it had sounded suave and sleek. Yet, here he was, his bravado replaced with a nervous downward glance. ”It’s why I want you to come here at night to sleep, and why I want to be with you all the time. I want to fall asleep knowing you’re safe.” It may or may not have been why he spent so long looking for such a tree. It could keep them both safe and hidden. In fact, Elsa technically wasn’t the one to decide where to stay, it had been him. ”If you don’t like it here, I can find something else. I just want you to be happy. I want to show you just how much I love you.” There was an odd mix of pride and nervousness spun together as he finally stopped talking to allow Antaa to speak, should she decide not to fly off into the sunset.

the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Darwin aaaaaaahhhhhh

Antaa’s attention turned to Edgar as he acknowledged her worries. She offered him a small beaky grin before a simple “Okay” was uttered and she moved closer to Edgar, trying to keep her flames down and calm in an attempt to make it easier to be close to the icy zephyr. Edgar continued to speak and Antaa nodded excitedly in agreement. “Thank you Edgar. It’s nice in here.” Her voice was soft as she glanced around the inside of the tree before her golden eyes landed contently on Edgar.

Meanwhile, Darwin noticed Elsa’s tension after he laughed and immediately began to regret it. However, as the conversation moved on and Darwin began to show his truthful – and even young side, he couldn’t look away from her icy pelt, and his own pale skin began to shiver delightfully as she lipped at his flesh. He continued to speak, however, unsure of how the Icebound would take this type of news, but he hoped she’d take them well and save him from further heartbreak. The God’s knew he’d had enough in his relatively short time.

Elsa moved swiftly, shoving her nose into his chest and nodding against the muscles that pulsed with tension. Then, she pulled away and out of his embrace – his eyes beginning to crease with worry as she began to speak. “Darwin, I love you with everything I have… I just don’t want to get hurt –” and there it was. His brows furrowed slightly before he nodded solemnly. She continued on, however, pausing briefly after mentioning how she felt like a passing glance. He inhaled deeply, trying to offer her a reassuring smile. “Elsa, I couldn’t take my eyes off of you after I met you.” His voice continued to rumble quietly. Then, she was there in his embrace once again as he pressed the side of his face to her neck, nipping gently at her withers.

I love you.” She said it! Darwin smiled in the embrace before he pulled away, his body yearning to be close to hers once again. His smile began to fade slightly as his gaze attempted to seek out her own. “Elsa, please know that I will never hurt you. I love you, and I would give you the world if it made you happy.” There was a serious undertone in his voice, begging her to believe him. “I want to do everything in the world with you.” He finally added, stepping closer to her and pulling his wings against his back as he aimed to hook his head over her withers and pull her closer to him, tightly, to try and show her just how much she meant to him.

In the tree, Edgar had begun speaking once more, and Antaa’s brilliant eyes lingered on the icy zephyr as he seemed to grow nervous. Antaa was one always willing to show her feelings and never trying to hide anything – perhaps that’s where Darwin gained his confidence. A small amount of encouragement from a tiny fiery bird was more than enough to get the man to do whatever he said his heart to. Edgar, then, began to confess his love for her, and she trilled in excitement, leaning her head toward him to rub her scarlet feathers against his pale, icy ones. “Oh Edgar, I’m so happy! I love you too!” The words left in a hurried trill of excitement. “I love it here, and I love being here with you; I just… I love you!” She cooed, fluffing her feathers to try and keep from starting a fire in the tree. Her golden gaze began to search his face further, hoping that she could see the reaction of the confirmation of her love.

"Talk."
don’t you agree?
image credits || coding

omggg <333333 @Elsa

This feeling that welled inside her was so incredibly odd. Even betwixt all the other emotions that flooded her, for once love was the one sailing above the others. There was no pain, no anguish, no distress... just a pure adulterated love. A kind of love Elsa didn't even know existed. She had always dreamed of what this would be like- a fairy tale told time and time again to her whilst in foal hood. But the days of princes and true love came to a shattering halt as soon as she moved into Helovia. Yet, here Darwin stood, proving to her that not everyone was always out to hurt you.

A smile crossed her face, so genuine and bright. Even Elsa was surprised when her face burned with a cross between embarrassment and smiling so much. She dipped like a needy lover, falling calmly into his embrace and trying her hardest not to cry. He was her family- the one that cared enough to make sure she was okay. Everyone else had left. Her children. Her "lovers". All family she had ever grasped was as far away from her as they could possibly get. Her children resented her, Tembovu hated her, Oxy betrayed her. So why did Darwin feel so different? Elsa paused for a few moments, her heart aching with words and wants she wasn't quite sure how to articulate. Everything felt right- except for one thing. She had always wanted to be a mother, and she never got the chance. Sure she had pushed out three babies, but she never got to be a mother. Each one had been ripped away from her. Each father leaving a path of destruction in her wake.

"Darwin- I-." She closed her eyes for a moment, and inhaled deeply. Remembering his scent, the way he felt. Why was she so nervous about bringing this up when there was no one better to do it with? The inevitable pit churned in her stomach, her brain whispering from the back of the wicked outcomes that had resulted in children before. With all her might she pushed the words to the back of her head, ever so slowly and carefully moved from underneath Darwin's embrace. For the first time in pretty much this whole conversation, she looked him in the eyes. "Darwin... I want a family. With you." Her smile had faded and in its place a tense, scared look. She felt so vulnerable before him now, she was standing before him, presenting him her heart, and all it would take is one quick shut down for this magical moment to be lost.

From the tree, Edgar was becoming more and more anxious as his bonded's stress rose. In response, he tried curling even closer to Antaa, her heat wrapping him up like a comforting blanket. Sure, at first she had been a firecracker much to hot to get close to, but now he welcomed the heat. It made him feel alive. His own body reacted, stiffening as he felt Elsa's sudden urge of terror. He peeked in, just a bit, to understand what was going on- she was asking for a family. Confused, his beady eyes turned to Antaa, cocked in confusion for a moment. Never before had she asked to have a family, Hawezi, Auriel, Shida... they had all been what one would so lovingly call "happy accidents". Elsa had never felt this ready to be a mom, before she was thrust into it terrifying unable to cope with her own problems, much less that of three demanding children. He could tell they needed to be alone, so he nudge Antaa gently. "Maybe we should go fly to the forest in the center of the Edge for a bit?" Hopefully she picked up on the tender solitary moment their bondeds needed. "We can look for some nesting materials, too make this our home?" Maybe it was a bit too assuming, but the cocky bird offered a beaky grin of satisfaction. "We can make it our nest." He said finally, puffing up like the suave, confident bird he was. Taking off, he waited on a nearby branch for his lover to follow.

the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Darwin   aammmmgggg I love this thread. ;-;

Elsa’s embrace was soothing to Darwin. His pale lids closed comfortably over his stone eyes as he relaxed with her. He breathed in her gentle scent of sea salt and wind, allowing himself to relish in the comfort of finally feeling like he had a place to stay and to thrive. It didn’t last long, however, as Elsa pulled away from him to look him in the eye. His brows furrowed slightly as concern creased the corners of his eyes, his heart beginning to lurch with worry and the possible pain of her retracting the confession she had made.

But that didn’t come.

Instead, she asked for a family. At first, he felt relieved. A small smile growing on his previously worried lips as he sought her gaze. She seemed so scared, vulnerable standing there before him that he couldn’t help but want to reach out and embrace her tightly. But there was something that held him back – and it was the word. Family was something Darwin never experienced, never even thought of. Would he be a good father? Could he even have children? What would happen if Archibald and Knox found out about them having another relative, specifically from their least favorite sibling? His grin began to fade as his eyes averted from her own.

Elsa, I… I think we need to agree to something first.” He began, not wanting to make it sound like a contract, but he needed to know for sure. He cleared his throat slightly, seeking her gaze before he continued. “I’ve never thought of having a family before. I never really had one to begin with. So I guess what I’m asking for, is if we do this… If we have a child together, that we must protect them. I don’t want them to grow up like I did.” He shifted slightly, wings ruffling as he situated them along his back once again. “If my brothers find out and try to do something, we must be there.” He noted, searching her face if she were to agree.

Though, he couldn’t deny the primal urges that lurched between his legs at the mention of a family. It was an act that he hadn’t participated in since he returned to Helovia, only previously engaging in the act once before. Would she notice? After waiting a few moments for Elsa’s response, his wings spread from his back to embrace her once more as he moved to her side, his bearded maw running gently across her spine as he nipped at her pale fur. She was beautiful, to him – the most beautiful, in fact. The only one he’d ever felt anything for like this, and he hoped deep down she wanted this as much as he was beginning to. When he rounded her rump, he let his wings tenderly brush against her barrel before nipping playfully at her rump, before waiting a moment for permission and lifting himself the best he could onto her back, using his wings to help support him through their height difference.

The emotions of the entire encounter had rivaled Antaa’s initial happiness at Edgar’s proclamation. She could tell the nervousness in Darwin’s mind, in his heart as it tore two ways, uncertain if he’d be able to be a father for a child that deserved to have a beautiful life. So when Edgar nudged her, her orange head swiveled to him curiously. “Yes please!” Antaa breathed, anxious to get out of the tree and out of reach of Darwin and her’s bond. As he suggested searching for materials, Antaa began to relax, nodding excitedly toward him for any sort of distraction. Then, the pale zephyr was off, awaiting the fiery phoenix from a nearby branch. She, too, took off before things got too steamy between their bonded’s, swooping past Edgar with a trill of happiness as she moved toward the center of the Edge.

Her bright golden eyes searched the earth below, searching for anything that might provide comfort for a nest, before she spotted a few spots of fur against a nearby tree, likely from an animal trying to get rid of their winter coat. She trilled again to Edgar before swooping down and picking up a bundle of it carefully, glancing over to Edgar with a giant mouthful of fur, creating a silly pale mustache that adorned her gilded beak. She grinned to him, stepping aside for him to grab some as well.

"Talk."
don’t you agree?
image credits || coding

@Elsa <3 feel free to do the fade to black :D THEYRE DOIN THE THANG <3333

His words... the way they began made her heart shatter. Her face fell for a moment, trying to process what she perceived to be rejection. The Icebound wasn't prepared for his agreement, and his promise that they would be a family. Hope returned to her eyes, and she nodded her head in agreement, extending a muzzle to brush against his face. "Darwin, our family will be our family. Nobody else can ruin that for us." She murmured gently. Elsa knew nothing of his brothers, but truth be told that hell hath no fury like a mother scorned. If they came at their family with fire, Elsa would show them just how much ice could burn.

But the gentle touch of Darwin's wing silenced all the fears that had come bubbling to the surface. All that remained was a natural need and a want to be with Darwin. His touches left a burning trail of fire, until he gently asked for permission. Ever the gentleman he was. Elsa looked back, offering a nod of approval, before bracing herself for his weight. Soon enough, she was consumed, burning for Darwin in a way she hadn't for anyone else.

Edgar and Antaa had long since flew the roost- quite literally. Antaa followed happily, and he soared along with her through the trees until they found the perfect spot for gathering. Before he even had time to think, he looked over to see Antaa with quite the fetching mustache. He let out a trill of laughter, shaking his head at just how odd the situation was. He hopped forward, past the flaming vixen. Shifting through a pile of lost fur and soft grasses, he noticed a small, pale blue egg. It wasn't cracked, was fully intact, and seemed to have fallen from a nearby tree. Edgar peeped for Antaa, signaling her to come look. Scanning the trees above, it seemed there was no nearby nest or mother to be found. He gently nudged the egg, moving the excess dirt and debris from its otherwise immaculate shell. Turning toward his mustached lover, he offered a trill of excitement. "Look's like we get our own family to!" There was an undertone of love and excitement of the prospect of them having their own family. Edgar had never thought it would be possible, but maybe, just maybe, they could have their own. He rummaged around a bit till he could find a giant leaf, and gently rolled the egg towards it. He filled in a few spaces around it with fur and grasses. Wrapping it up, he picked up the sack in his beak- looking almost like a stork ready to deliver babies. He nodded for Antaa to follow- he was being a bit pushy with this whole love and family thing, but she seemed just as excited. Hopefully Antaa was open to the prospect of being a mother, because the Gods knew Edgar was already twittering with excitement.

the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Darwin
MUCH EXCITE.
Also I had Edgar just find the egg, you can reply once again if you want to wrap it up with them. ;D

Her confirmation of what they were about to do was more than enough for him. He noticed her nod and lowered himself onto her, hoping that he could actually perform and be able to give his lover the family she wanted. He hadn’t tried in many seasons, however, and uncertainty laced itself within his breast and his mind, despite the fire that was happening between them.

Afterwards, Darwin slipped from her back to her side, his wing still extended to caress her as he aimed his sweaty head to rub tenderly along her shoulder. “Are you alright?” He questioned quietly, his bright stone gaze lingering on her, filled with love and some amounts of worry as if it hadn’t been what she was expecting. He hoped she didn’t expect him to have more experience with this – the man was still fairly young, and vengeance had taken hold of his mind far longer than lusting after pretty women.

Antaa emitted a trill of a giggle at Edgar as he laughed, her brows wiggling slightly as best she could to prove a point of “Am I still pretty?” But before she could ask the icy zephyr, he was sifting through debris and managed to uncover a pale blue egg. Immediately Antaa stuffed the patch of fur into her feathers for safe keeping for the time being as Edgar nudged the egg. She hopped over to him, tilting her head down to it and nudging it as well for herself. Edgars words made Antaa’s flames leap in brightness with excitement as she nodded to him, grinning slightly. As he managed to make a little carrying basket, Antaa began to stuff little pieces of the fur into it for stability, hoping the travel wouldn’t break the precious cargo.

Edgar nodded to her to follow, and she did so, before zooming off a bit ahead of them to make the little hole in the tree her and her lover’s nest – complete with an egg, just as Darwin hoped he had done for Elsa.

"Talk."
don’t you agree?
image credits || coding

@Elsa I think we can be done with it :D We can have a follow up thread when she finds out she's preggo? :3