the Rift

[PRIVATE] third time's the charm

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Of course Antaa would do what Edgar asked, but Darwin had already begun to follow them so she refrained from speaking to Darwin on the matter. Instead she simply returned a beaky grin toward Edgar and a small wink. “He’s coming. Don’t you worry.” And she returned the favor as they flew, willingly extending a flaming feather to brush by his own iciness. They were opposites, literally, but they melded together so well. It was refreshing for both Antaa and Darwin. And Darwin couldn’t be happier with the results of living in the Edge thus far.

While Darwin moved alongside Elsa, Antaa followed Edgar into the little nook, doing the best she could to suppress her flames to not set the tree on fire. She moved toward the back and huddled up next to Edgar with a small chime of a giggle escaping her sharp beak. “Pretty.” She remarked, batting long eyelashes toward Edgar with another beaky smile.

Meanwhile, Darwin’s attention was focused entirely on the Icebound as she noticed him. Her embrace gentle yet strong, as if she thought he’d blow away if she breathed wrong around him. Gently, he returned the embrace, extending his thick neck upwards and pulling her tightly toward him as if to show her that he was here to stay – he wouldn’t crumble beneath the weight of her past issues and problems. Then, she spoke, her voice a high trill before she began to stumble over them, pressing herself further into him. Darwin let a hearty chuckle escape his lips as he nipped at her mane, extending his wings to help embrace her further.

I think it’s a date.” He admitted at first, thoughtfully before aiming to rest his head on the top of her neck. He spent a few moments contemplating her words, asking if he liked her and how he should respond. And despite the answer he thought of being cliché, he planned on saying it anyway. “No, Elsa. I think I love you.” His voice was quiet, rumbled against the wind as it tore across the cliffs, while he aimed to rub his dark bearded chin gently against her neck. "Please tell me you love me too." His voice grew quieter, almost timid. All he wanted in his life was someone to actually love him. Not necessarily in a romantic way, but a way that showed him that people cared about him. Something he never got from his family, especially after he vanished from Helovia and lived a life elsewhere. Something that could be entirely his and be a small amount of support in a world that seemed to bent on ruining things for him.

"Talk."
there’s something tragic about you—
something so magic about you
don’t you agree?
image credits || coding

@Elsa <333

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
third time's the charm - by Elsa - 02-15-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 02-19-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-03-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-05-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-08-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-15-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-23-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-24-2017, 02:29 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Elsa - 03-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: third time's the charm - by Darwin - 03-24-2017, 08:42 PM