the Rift

revive skeyti????

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
because straight up, she's an amazing character that i feel like i wasted for not devoting as much time to her as i should have.

you can check out her profile and i'll try to throw up her page on my character site some time today so there's a lot more information on her.
and then probs shove that on her profile when i update sia's from her page over there.

mostly what i'm looking for is this stuff:
 - a friend or two. chances are its not completely going to be the typical friend stuff since skeyti is been very asocial her entire life, but you'll get the benefits of more conversations, an adorable, tiny woman following you around and a barge of questions whenever she's got them.
 - any sort of learning possibilities, especially on helovian culture.
 - maybe join a herd??? but any of that would be post-learning.
 - introduction to god worship and MAYBE begin worship to the moon goddess or kaos if someone wants to be creative on that
 - anything else. i have zero ideas.

as for a timeline idea for when these threads would happen, it could be around this weekend to sometime next week to two or three weeks from now since there's some family stuff going on right now that's weird and i don't feel comfortable openly putting out but it could get any way at any time and i'd like to be able to have wiggle room for it, but other than i should be much quicker at replies with her than sia since sia can eat my muse at times and skeyti surprisingly doesn't

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
I feel like Riel would really like her (even if she is not liked in return :P)... so, if you are still wanting for threads in late March feel free to start something and tag Riel. :)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Omg her and Parelia should meet, then can be tiny together lol!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Astrid Posts: 11
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 18 hh :: 3
Bonita
kiri can bring her out of her shell cause she is outgoing and goofy or astrid is shy like her but both characters are new to the game

Force and magic allowed but not to the point of death
Please tag Astrid in all pertinent posts

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada met Skeyti before, so maybe they could re meet since she's older? She plans on worshiping Kaos so that might be an in for her somehow?

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.