the Rift

[PRIVATE] Only a mother could love...

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
what if this storm ends?
Mayi” A soft smile began to grow on Rexanna’s sharp face, shadowed in exhaustion and prolonged frustration over things that didn’t even seem to matter at this point. She waited patiently as he studied her face, shying away slightly at the idea of her son worrying over her. He looked so much like Rein in this instance. It began to hurt, pulsating along her chest as it worked to tighten her heart. Her eyes continued to crease with worry as she remained alongside him, allowing him to breathe her scent as she aimed to wrap her pale neck around his golden frame and pulling him into her.

I’ve… I’ve missed you.” Rexanna aimed to press the side of her face into his neck gently as she hummed quietly. “I’ve missed you too, my love. So much.” She cooed to him, pulling away slightly to offer him a reassuring smile. “I’m sorry I haven’t been around lately… Things have been difficult for me.” She paused, looking away from him to the mouth of the cave briefly, her eyes seeming to look beyond the cave’s boundaries into perhaps another space or another land entirely.

When she looked back at her son, she tried to offer him a reassuring smile as she laughed quietly. “But don’t worry about me. What… Happened when you were gone?” She questioned quietly, lowering her head as curiosity began to gleam in her tired blue eyes. “Was Thranduil kind to you?” She added in, hoping that deep down the Laurelin had been the kind of man she thought he was. The same man that harnessed a broken soul with no one to relate to, to talk to, with secrets that even she shouldn’t have known but found out about regardless.

Perhaps things would be easier for her if Thranduil was around. Maybe she wouldn’t be as alone as she felt now, with Tembovu’s face growing to be a ghost of the man she thought he had been.

"Talk."
and I don’t see you—
as you are now, ever again?
Rexanna
image | coding

@Kianzo <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Only a mother could love... - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Rexanna - 02-27-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Kianzo - 03-15-2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Rexanna - 03-16-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Kianzo - 06-03-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Only a mother could love... - by Rexanna - 06-13-2017, 07:34 PM