the Rift

[OPEN] new rules

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Not the five feet of water to your chin

Startled by the arrival of the pegasus, Duir’s bleat and tramping hooves force my eyes away from the beguiling allure of the sea outside the tunnel. Covered in ripping, a rainbow web of light, the stranger cheerfully greets us, though my companion and I are admittedly less eager to see her.

Kinder than I am, even despite his initial fright, my buck nudges my shoulder, as if to goad me to speak, before he mentally prods me, as well. Say hello, idiot, he chimes, the warm sunlight of his voice irritating this afternoon, almost as irritating as having found company during my solitary investigation of the reef. An ear flicks back, and my lips form the same ghostly, lack luster thing I’ve been able to muster as a smile since the discovery of my father’s body. That she is a pegasus, and far to capable of being my mother (age wise, anyway) for me to be flirting with her, does little to aid the enthusiasm of my rather brief, flat statement.

"Hello," I tell her, looking back out into the world outside the glass in sequence with a very startling occurrence; exclaiming in fright, the shout reverberates through the small, glass enclosed space, "what the fuck!!"

Back peddling in surprise, a snort blasts from my nostrils as both ears pin, and my muzzle instinctually tucks down towards my chest, my blade foolishly brandished before me. Wide eyed, and feeling quite stupid when I realize who it is out there, I try to relax as quickly as possible, but find it difficult, considering the bewildering nature of what I’m seeing. Glancing sheepishly at the strange pegasus, I clear my throat, and try to get a grip on reality.

It’s Tiamat, if Tiamat were a water horse of fable. I had thought they were foolish tales told by northern sea men, made up stories about unicorns who swam in the sea, and breathed like fish, but the woman before me definitely looks like a water horse, to me.

"Tiamat?" I ask with bewilderment, Duir’s mind thrumming with delight and happiness when he spies Nimue, bumping his nose against the glass, as if he could touch her; not sure if she can hear me (her words had been rather muffled), I sort of shout at the tunnel wall, not really caring what the other mare thinks, "what happened to you?!"

but the inch above the tip of your nose.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
new rules - by Rikyn - 02-17-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: new rules - by Yael - 02-19-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: new rules - by Tiamat - 02-20-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: new rules - by Rikyn - 02-22-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: new rules - by Yael - 02-25-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: new rules - by Tiamat - 02-28-2017, 12:35 AM
RE: new rules - by Rikyn - 02-28-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: new rules - by Yael - 03-08-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: new rules - by Tiamat - 03-21-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: new rules - by Rikyn - 03-28-2017, 10:04 AM