the Rift

[OPEN] clear your throat and face the world [patrol]

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

Vertigo had begun to feel at home in the snow and, although her time in the Basin had been short, she felt the urge to roam. She wanted to make more friends, be more outgoing and helpful wherever she could. The draft wasn't quite sure where she belonged in the ranks just yet, but she was willing to try just anything to fit in. With a snort, her feathered hooves brought her deeper into these unknown lands she had come to find herself exploring.

The female had gathered rumor that some of the herd would be out in these lands patrolling. What exactly that entailed was beyond her, but again, the youngster didn't care. She saw it as an opportunity and Tiamat had encouraged her to step outside of her comfort zone. Well...this was one way to do it, right?

Halting for a moment, the antlered equine allowed her sapphire eyes to rake over the landscape. Tall pines and firs towered over her large frame, almost as if they were keeping watch of something themselves. Shaking her head, the mare moved forward slowly, ebony ears swiveling around her halo of a forelock. The vines entangled in her antlers tickled her ears slight, causing her to shake her large head again. In her effort to make herself more attractive and less beast like, the mare unintentionally caused herself some small discomfort. The tickling of the greenery happened more often than she liked to admit.

The mumble of a dominant voice reached her and Ve perked up in excitement. So someone was here, though if it was her herd mates or not, that was another question. Within a few moments, the vision of a lion tailed brute became clearer. From what she had gathered, this was the stallion she was to be reporting to if she wanted to help with the patrol. Though, quite honestly, Ve just wanted company and something to do in the slow, dull days that the Basin just couldn't provide any entertainment for. Why not make herself useful?

“What do you see?” She halted within hearing distance, not quite ready to make herself known. Of course, being a little late to the gathering, Vertigo had a feeling that was easier said than done. Her deep eyes looked around her, trying to see what exactly the stallion wanted them to see. All she could see was the occasional wildlife, though the beings were few and far between. Turning her attention back to the ebony equine, she noticed the matching creature lingering around his hind legs. She had to refrain from gasping in excitement at spotting the beast.

The youngster was encountering all sorts of new and unusual things in these lands. First Tiamat's floating beast and now, from her opinion, this adorable little beast. Her sapphire eyes sparkled with curiosity, though she remained silent. She'd let those who were more experienced answer the lion tailed stud's question.

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

OOC - This is crap I'm sorry D:
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: clear your throat and face the world [patrol] - by Vertigo - 02-20-2017, 09:44 PM