the Rift

[OPEN] clear your throat and face the world [patrol]

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

The fight continues. Everyone does their best to avoid attacks and then there's the dance of avoidance to get their own attack to strike home. Yet she stands there totally useless. Before Vertigo can convince herself to move, it's over. The bear collapses, the last bit of life flickering out. She snorts, shaking her head, moving back away from the group and death.

The dark stallion gives the rest of them their congratulations and he's right in doing so. They were all magnificent. It's then that everyone's injuries seem to get the best of them, from what she can gather anyways. Her own wound on her rump has continuously stung since she received it. The blood has since moved from a roar to a trickle, however. The white stocking on her leg has become a rust color, the blood drying and the new mixing in.

Shaking her large head, Vertigo is brought back to the present when the male turns his attention to her. Her ears go sideways in embarrassment. She was the victim, the damsel in distress, but honestly, she was too big, too awkward for that to seem in the slightest bit attractive. A big, clumsy, fool. “V..v..Vertigo.” She swallows hard, blinking rapidly. “I..I...I was only coming to o...observe. I...I'm sorry.” Another swallow as she turns her sapphire eyes down to the ground.

He moves on to recycling the bear, but Vertigo doesn't move. She remains still, her brain running through the events that had just occurred. She could' have been brave a great many times. Yet her fear held her back. She definitely wasn't soldier material. Ve snorted at the thought. She was more than sure the rest could easily agree with the obvious conclusion she'd just come to.

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

Sorry this is late and crappy!
@Weaver @Wessex @Beloved
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: clear your throat and face the world [patrol] - by Vertigo - 03-25-2017, 08:14 AM