the Rift

Love, Hate, DRAMA WANTED!

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
So I got one of those midnight ideas! Zubari is the type that does not believe in having more than one mate. He frowns upon his fathers (Tembovu's) multiple relationships ! Well do you play a pretty young girl that wants to love a man and CRUSH HIS SOUL?! This is the Plotting place for you!

I would really love for him to meet someone he could fall in love with. I want him to think he has everything he could ever imagine with this girl. She has to make him fall for her due to his crude personality. But love him, have him loose his virginity, then CRUSH HIS SOUL! I would love for him to catch her with another guy (or girl) what ever floats your boat!

This is something that will be personality building and I would really love for something along the lines of this to happen. That being said I would like a few threads and someone who would like to play on This whole situation a bit.

Give me your women and your ideas!!

( I will be forever greatfull <3)

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
I have Bellanaris who is around his age. We could throw them together and see how it goes. She needs some development and this sounds like a fun plot. :D

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
Sure!! I can get something up for them very soon if you like ! :) @Rottie

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
Awesome! I'd love that. As soon as you are ready just tag me.