the Rift

[OPEN] I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET.

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 14dhslw.jpg]

R E I C H E N B A C H

The water rippled suggestively, lapping at his hooves with an insistent hum of remember - but he shoved the memories savagely back into the abyss. It was almost full, that cavernous, hungry abyss wherein all of his heartbreak and sadness resided - and yet Reich maintained the idea that he could push his darkest thoughts into it forever and with no consequence. Rhaegar was not about to stride over the desert dunes with some purpose or quest, though Reich would have waited at the bottom for him for an eternity, that same gypsy grin on his handsome face, if he could make him materialise.. A vision shook him gratefully from the idea, and Reich lifted his broad head, a smile hiding the relief and gratitude that stayed for a moment too long in his silver gaze as he watched the golden dragon dive flamboyantly into the lake. "Volterra!" he boomed as the Sultan came to stand beside him. His smile was more than genuine despite their somewhat stand-offish first meeting, his mind made up that the fierce and stoic leader was clearly a good man, and an even better choice as a leader. "Oh, I'm finding it charming, and perfectly warm for my tastes," as he spoke he watched the arrival of the Diviner, whom he'd seen in passing and appreciated from afar.

"Goodday" he responded earnestly, pleased to finally meet (and soon enough, know the name of!) the Diviner. Consciously, because he was uncertain what the terms were regarding companions, he greeted both Vérzés and Mr. Teatime with a pleasant smile and dip of his head, ignoring the bounce of his ebony hair as it caught in his lashes. "I'm glad you found me actually, Vol, I've been thinking a lot about helping out around the Throat - " the stream of words paused as Reich looked to Maren, "I'm Reich, by the way - do you like to sing? You look like you would have an absolutely angelic voice." He loved to sing, loved the melody and the sway and how music could captivate even the hardest hearts - and by the Sun God himself, he was good at it. He had a husky baritone that undulated with emotion, low, gentle and passionate. Often he could be found singing to himself whilst performing mundane tasks, or simply when he was wandering. His silver eyes were intense upon Maren as he awaited her answer, eager for a companion - imagine her alto, and his baritone and.. perhaps the cello? She would look perfect singing, too. Although she would probably look perfect regardless of the situation, Reich mused, his eyes lingering upon the delicately boned sublimity of her face.

"Sorry, Vol. I was saying I would be interested in assisting with whatever task you deem me worthy of, though I believe my skills probably lay more in the physical than in the intellectual." A boyish laugh bubbled from his throat and he flicked his gold ringed ear in amusement, handsome and happy amongst the two of them. Volterra was a goodhearted man (he had a way of knowing, somehow, or was simply an excellent judge of character) and though he was somewhat serious, Reichenbach found a simple pleasure in his company. He was too petrified to name him a friend, and besides, what they had was good, simple, straightforward - no sign in the future that Volterra might do him a terrible wrong, or leave without consideration. All he gave was an outward smile at the two of them, vivacious and cheerful to a fault.

@Volterra @Maren how cute!! He and Vol should definitely become close!! They'd be adorable buddies. AND HE AND MAREN SINGING.
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-21-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-22-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Pippigrin - 02-24-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-28-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 03-15-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 03-20-2017, 12:42 PM