the Rift

[OPEN] I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET.

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

The hobbit roamed his home with great pride; A warrior of the Dragon's Throat was a huge responsibility! Pippin spent much of his time on patrols, gliding around and around the island, Shooing birds away from Mr. Gauchos statue and chasing manticore prides from the temple grounds.
Determined was he, the hobbit from over the hill, to become the best warrior the Dragon's throat had ever seen!

So it was as he zoomed his way past that same grumbling pack of desert manticores that he witnessed a small gathering by the water's edge. Two men of similar size and a woman covered in stripes! what a curious trio - he had to investigate.
His uncoordinated gallop balanced canter was now set towards the three gathered lakeside, his wings flared with excitement. Occasionally the wind would catch right under his wings as he bolted towards them, lifting him up momentarily until he worriedly pressed his weight downwards and stumbled forwards back into his gallop.
The Throat prides itself on its strong warriors the man had said. Of course they did! Pippin was one of those!

Cheast heaving, sparkling eyes looking upwards at the giants who stood above him, Pippigrin cheered his excited hello.
"I'm a warrior!" He declared, looking to the bay man that the dark goliath spoke to. "Are you new? I am also! My name is Pip"

☀︎

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-21-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-22-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Pippigrin - 02-24-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-28-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 03-15-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 03-20-2017, 12:42 PM