the Rift

Dare That I Trespass | OPEN

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

And you swear I'm hard to lay beside

The ground was solid beneath me, cold and stiff, allowing no real give for a beast of my size. Casting my gaze towards the sky I wondered what it would feel like to soar above the trees, losing myself amongst the stars as others of my kind would do. I knew that they took this privilege for granted and I longed to be blessed with such graces and this brought a deep sadness to my heart. My feet would never leave this land, never touch the treetops… Perhaps I mourned the defect I carried, but at times I suppose it made me feel safe. But I had always felt “safe”, as it occurred to me that the word alone meant that I had never really lived. I longed to be rid of such a description, but there was no changing what had already been done. One day I would overcome this burden, but until then, I was but a mere thorn in this garden of roses.

As I moved into the Steppe, I was not surprised to find that the barren lands possessed no real beauty, at least in my mind’s eye. The dead grasses and browning foliage did nothing to encourage a pleasant mood but instead dampened my current self-pity and disdain. However, a loud thunderous clap brought my head up and induced a tight bunching in my legs and neck. I was weary as to what could have made such a noise and I was very skeptical as to whether or not I wanted to find out. But as curiosity killed the cat, I was helpless to ignore this sudden change to my daily routine. As I picked up the pace, I began to recognize the unmistakable scent of horseflesh. It was sweet and tangy and very much female which made my approach even more vital. However, as she came into view, I realized that she had just experienced a crash landing. For this, I was quite thankful that my wings were out of order…

She a queer looking creature, with hints of turquoise not only in her wings but on her legs as well. I had never seen such an unusually colored creature but this made her temptingly irresistible due to my fascination with her strange hues. Looking at her now, I couldn’t help but notice the carefree attitude that had relaxed her muscles and lit up her face. She made me feel at ease and I felt comfortable announcing myself under no pretenses. “Having troubles?” I chuckled at this and shifted back onto my haunches, clearly making myself comfortable without a trace of her permission. After all these were free lands right?

[W/C:446]

Messages In This Thread
Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-08-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-08-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-13-2012, 01:58 AM