the Rift

Dare That I Trespass | OPEN

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

And you swear I'm hard to lay beside

She was confident, careless, and certainly unaffected by my approach which made my eyes light up with an indefinite challenge. Most females that I had met throughout the years had succumbed to embarrassment around such a large male. The soft breeze toyed with her chocolate threads and it was a truly beautiful sight, almost endearing. I wondered what I looked like through her eyes, surely a massive klutz. My tiny feathered extensions were dwarfed by her own and I was helpless to correct the disadvantage. However, I did not let it pass upon my face because she was ever distracting me once more. He slender legs brought her closer, each step a fluid movement that brought tender words to my mind. She was certainly bold and I liked that about her, perhaps I wouldn’t mind if she entertained me for a while…

Her voice possessed a bell-like tune, one that rang in my ears long after she had grown quiet in anticipation. If they had been colored, they would have been blue like the sea, soft waves lapping against the muddy shoreline. Her compliments had tugged a playful smile from my lips and I couldn’t help but chuckle at the sincerity of them. I was a redundant animal, fully habitual, and definitely nothing that would please the eye. However, whatever she saw in me made it easier to answer such an ambiguous question. “Such cryptic diction for such an innocent girl. Surely you do not see yourself as unworthy? The word tastes of ash upon my tongue and I would rather discontinue its use. However, if we should begin with rhymes and riddles I should suppose that what I see is only that of angelic nature.” Pressing my gaze to counter her own, I bit back the soft snort that had built seamlessly in my stomach. I was content with her company and it was obvious that she did not see herself as such.

Without much hesitation, I pardoned myself from her front side to adopt another position just a few steps away. Looking out at the barren wasteland, I glanced back at her and with a heavy heart amd I could not help but encounter the vague sense of insecurity in her otherwise positive manner. The way her shoulders sloped and the way that her eyes held a mix of fear and self-loathing. Such tortured souls I have found within Helovia. When would the sadness end?

[W/C: 406]

Messages In This Thread
Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-08-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-08-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-13-2012, 01:58 AM