the Rift

Dare That I Trespass | OPEN

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

Don't want to let you down, But I am hell bound..

Beneath thick lashes, my eyes danced with an incredible fire that had been ignited despite the harsh cold that caused even the snow to cease its falling. The Steppe was quiet and the silence seemed to engulf us in a sense of loneliness that spread along my body and crept inwards to seize my heart. Tender emotions lie raw there, pulsing to the even rhythm of my breathing as I watched her, so victimized by my lose tongue. She was radiating a heat that tormented me in such a way that it brought a snagging flare of light that warmed my insides with a hungry need. It swelled in my chest and continued its dance southwards, burning a path as it went. I couldn’t help the small smile that lit up my face, twisting my features into a dull remedy of apology. That was all that she would evoke from me, due to my obvious lack of interest. She was a mere toy in my game and I was going to make sure that I was the ultimate winner and she, the sour loser, destined to burn out in my shadow as it stood.

I have no intentions to treat others so harsh, perhaps it is only you that sparks this flame of dislike in my breast.” A chuckle follows this sentiment of discourse and perhaps it is not even the mare that has sparked this dark entity to rise from dormancy inside my head. In fact, I am fully aware that what I have said is not true in the least, but the look of surprise upon her face would be enough to quell this shadowed force that binds my tongue to such cruel endearments. I flick my gaze from her, clearly ill in her presence and yet, so inspired. At this, I gather myself and move slowly from my perch, like a vulture beating its wings in order to take flight. I do not invade her fortress, but instead round her, patiently observing the stains of color upon her thin skin. So wonderfully beautiful that it makes me ache. “However, I cannot seem to understand why such a creature has been outcast due to this… artistry in which you adorn.“ Another smile widens my lips, each dry crevice stretching and accommodating this strange presence upon my face.

I long to test her limits, wondering at which point she might snap, but I settle for returning to my podium before her, ready to entertain. I am like a big cat, jowls open and ready to sink teeth into his prey should she turn rear and run. I dare you.

[W/C: 440]
[OOC: Sorry about your wait, I hope this will make it better. <3]

Messages In This Thread
Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-08-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-08-2012, 09:59 PM