the Rift

FEW THINGS

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
Okay so, Sheba is a year old and getting older, next Frostfall she'll be eligible to start actual sparring. I've got a better grip of where I want her to go now that I've been back for a couple of weeks so I can get started again.

She is going to be a healer/warrior. Naturally she'll have to pick one over the other, but that will not take away from her abilities in the other skill. Her goal is to overcome her disabilities (and hopefully earn them 'away' by the Gods if that makes sense) and become a better person.

I need someone or people that would be willing to do some healing work with her, be in an actual healing or just looking for herbs/plants.

I am also looking for anyone who would allow her to sit in on their spars, just casual/training spars! Nothing too serious. Maybe be willing to get together with her one on one and give her tips without initiating an actual 'legal' spar.

She needs to get out and experience different personalities so pile your angels and demons on me! I'm really looking to get some IC development in all this too so do your worst :)

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
Erebos will be in spars almost constantly, so she's free to watch those until she's old enough. XDD

Our Time Menders gather herbs/have herb lessons pretty frequently, so those will be available too. ^_^

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
She's welcome to accompany Sacre on his herb gathering trips too :D I know we had a thread a little while ago, so we could always improve on that brief meeting :3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
@Sacre I'm actually just waiting for Ness to reply, I'd love to actually do more talking in that thread xD

@Erebos I haven't managed to catch any of them yet, I'll keep my eye out. Would it be possible to have a thread between them maybe? Not only have I been dying to thread with Erebos but I don't want to just have her poof out of nowhere, it's really not in her nature to just barge in on people :)

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
That'd be fine! ;D

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie
Rikyn would be happy to teach her about spars and Maude is overly helpful per usual. xD She will be out and about a lot more than she has been next season!
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.