the Rift

[OPEN] life is a adeventure [Joining]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

In a way, it really is the end of the world. There is more beyond this place, of course. Many of the residents of the Edge came from those places beyond. But sometimes she can stand on the cliff and look into the horizon and believe for a moment there is nothing else but sky and sea and eventually, nothing. It’s a beautiful place, captivating albeit dangerous. Perhaps in some way the danger of the cliff is part of what makes it beautiful. There is beauty in a storm, and moreso the sky after it. Perhaps the real beauty is in surviving, in moving on, in learning to live again.

With Frostfall long behind her, and Birdsong nearly at an end, she finds she is able to move on again. To live, to believe Helovia is home. Today, she is wandering the forest, taking some time for herself instead of tending the garden as she so often is. A voice catches her attention, a polite almost child-like voice coming from the gate, asking permission to enter. Lyanna turns her course, weaving through the trees easily until to spots the brown antlered mare at the gates. Intricate and impressive tattoos adorn her face, and Lyanna’s eyes linger a moment in appreciation before she nods to the other mare.

Her smile is friendly and her eyes kind as always. “Welcome to the Edge,” she says easily. So many have come to their borders lately, and Lyanna wonders where they all come from. How many wanderers and refugees Helovia can hold. “I’m Lyanna, and I’d be happy to show you around. Are you here just for a tour, or perhaps to stay?” Either is fine with her. Her monarchs don’t seem to mind her showing kindness to others herds, leading them on a tour of the Edge. But still, she is curious.

watch how i soar.

lyanna

@Kiri Welcome to the Edge!

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 02-23-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Lyanna - 02-24-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 02-27-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Lyanna - 02-28-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 03-01-2017, 02:33 AM