the Rift

[OPEN] life is a adeventure [Joining]

Kiri Posts: 12
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3
Bonita

Kiri

Kiri stood there for a time and nibbled on the grasses occasionally and watched birds and such move through the trees. She saw a snake at one point slowly move through the grass rustling the leaves near it which caught her attention. It would stop occasionally, flicking its tongue, before moving further towards a rock. Kiri focused her attention to this creature. She had heard tales of them but on her island they had no snakes. It was far enough away to cause her no harm. Should I leave it? Kill it? What if it tries to kill me? Mom always said their bite kills. Horses bites don’t kill.

She didn’t get the chance to decide when a black and blue pegasus approached. Finally someone is here! Kiri grinned handsomely at the thought and took a step towards the stranger and nickered. Her figure is certainly feminine and more developed than Kiri’s. Kiri is not massive but stands slightly taller than the mare. The mare’s eyes are the most striking thing to Kiri. Kiri cannot help but stare perhaps rudely or inappropriately right into them. Keep in mind Kiri is not meaning this in any sense of attraction besides knowing what a pretty thing is when she sees one.

Kiri pulls it together with a few blinks or her greenish eyes enough to reply.

Thank you Lyanna. My name is Kiri. I have come here in hopes of a home near the ocean like I had before I arrived here.

Kiri looks to the ground and then the sky thinking about how she so suddenly lost her family. She keeps reminding herself about what the mare in the threshold told her, that she might find a way back somehow even though it will be difficult. Kiri just can’t decide if she would rather be there or here. Well Kiri has to start somewhere and this seems as good as any. Kiri looks again to the mares stunning teal accents thinking how pretty everyone one is here. So pretty.

Talk

@Lyanna Thank you! Happy to be here. :)
@Manon Sorry for just posting over here. Things got crazy in my life and I just wanted to get Kiri over here. Actually didn't check to see if anyone had responded to the post in the threshold before posting here. Sorry about that. If you want to respond to this one feel free.

Messages In This Thread
life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 02-23-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Lyanna - 02-24-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 02-27-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Lyanna - 02-28-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 03-01-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Lyanna - 03-01-2017, 03:36 PM