the Rift

[OPEN] life is a adeventure [Joining]

Kiri Posts: 12
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3
Bonita

Kiri

Kiri feels warm inside as the mare responds and then turns. Kiri is delighted that it seems this easy to meet someone new. Perhaps Lyanna might be a friend one day. She certainly is quickly becoming the closest thing Kiri has to one right now. Kiri nickers to Lyanna as she follows the mare through the gates. I wonder what they need such big gates here for? It seems so peaceful. Hooves pressed into the ground leaving prints and chunks of mud tossing into the air behind her. She tossed her head childishly with the biggest grin across her tattooed cheeks. Just one big adventure.

I would help my mother craft things at home but I am tall and strong so the two leggeds would ride my father and I into battles with neighboring tribes. That is how I earned the tattoos on my face. I helped lead my family into victories.

She looked past Lyanna as the trees seemed to part ways and the ocean opened before them. Kiri let out a delighted cry as she trotted to the edge of the cliff. Her hazel eyes reflecting the light on the waters. She breathed the salty air slowly, her striped shoulders moving with the flow of fresh air.

Ina te ora o te tangata. It does remind me of home Lyanna. Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi. It means with your basket and my basket the people will live. I won’t be able to call this home unless I contribute.

Kiri looked over to Lyanna.

What do you do here?

Talk
(ina te ora o te tangata means this is the essence of life)

@Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 02-23-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Lyanna - 02-24-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 02-27-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Lyanna - 02-28-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Kiri - 03-01-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: life is a adeventure [Joining] - by Lyanna - 03-01-2017, 03:36 PM