the Rift

[OPEN] Cause I got high

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies
It doesn’t take long for the drug to hit Albretch. He goes a little lopsided and limp real quick, and she has to refrain from laughing. The only reason she doesn’t laugh is because quite possibly she looks as stupid as he does and doesn’t even realize it. Though she’s pretty sure both ears are still alert, though soon, she feels a little light she’s floating. Maybe she’s a balloon, floating away and soon she’s going to bump into the greenhouse roof. Would she be heavy enough to break the glass and keep going? No, she doubts that. Because she’d just be floating, bumping around the ceiling.

A grin splits her face. Probably a little crooked, but on her, the effect is likely just mischievous. Which seems like the appropriate response to his answer, but she’s not sure what he said. Something about cushioning, maybe? Or maybe her mind just goes straight to that particular train of thought. She’s not sure, and she kind of doesn’t care because she’s too busy feel light. Light as a feather. Light as…light as a bird! Raven caws, annoyed, because the emotions running through their bond are completely ridiculous right now. He can’t follow most of it except for something airy and ridiculous in it all.

There’s a half-assed idea formulating in her head. Is she small enough to fly around this place? Probably not, but maybe she can be smaller. Demonstrate how awesome being light as a bird is to her bird-brain of a companion. Raven knows her mind is up to something and he caws again. Her planning comes to a screeching halt when someone joins them though.

She would know those horns anywhere, high or not. But apparently Albrecht is not so familiar with those horn, and she breaks out laughing at his reaction. Even Raven is finally amused, watching the snake and the stallion examine his man parts. “Who’s are bigger though?” She says, her words still coherent unlike her counterpart, though her mind is slightly foggy. Everything just feels nice, and everything is covered in the haze of pleasant lightness.

Then her attention turns back to Wessex, and she grins, kicking a plant in the dino-lady’s direction. Not that she thinks Wessex will join them, but she’ll be a gracious hostess. “A midnight snack would be good,” she muses aloud. A real snack. But the idea of grass isn’t interesting enough, so she doesn’t go. Instead, she goes back to trying to get Raven to actually fly. If only she were smaller.

Light and small.

And somehow with that thought pain rips through her, muscle and bone tearing and reshaping. Raven caws, leaping off her back and gliding gracelessly to the ground. And suddenly, Weaver is light and small. She looks up at Wessex and over at Albretch with his head upside down and his snake on the ground. She knows she’s shorter than them and all, but not this short. She looks down to find talons instead of hooves and nothing but black feathers. When she tries to speak, all she manages is a caw.

Well hell, this is new. Or maybe this shit is just really, really strong.

weaver

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Wessex

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
Cause I got high - by Weaver - 02-25-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Cause I got high - by Albrecht - 03-01-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Cause I got high - by Weaver - 03-02-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Cause I got high - by Wessex - 03-02-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: Cause I got high - by Albrecht - 04-27-2017, 09:03 AM