the Rift

got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
the
Mother of Companions
A mare Ampere couldn't say she knew, but was noticeably from the Throat (sand is rather clingy), approached with an attitude far too flippant for Ampere's mood. Normally up for some good humor, especially sex-themed, the atmosphere was far too forboding to elicit anything other than a hard stare in response.

"This isn't funny," Ampere said seriously, her tone thin. "Are you even ready for this?" Her wings shot out, gesturing towards the altar in the distance. "Kaos is here and we still don't know what it wants, or what it's capable of. We know it lies, we know it has power, we know it can hurt us, and we know that we can't hurt it." Ampere huffed, her nostrils flaring with the rising ire and frustration she felt towards the "god", but was taking out on Myrrine instead.

"Do you even know how to defend yourself, or survive in any measurable way?" Ampere's gaze gave the girl a quick up and down, and her frown suggested she was clearly unimpressed. "You better learn, we'll need every able body to defeat the bastard."

Without much hesitation Ampere widened her stance and faced Myrrine head on. "Square up, you're gonna learn to fight!"

A: 0/3
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=26684 - rolling thread
I've been trying to fix my pride
But that shit's broken

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 10:37 PM