the Rift

got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

Who the hell was Kaos? And why was this woman getting offended by such a simplistic comment? Tilting her head she listened curiously, genuinely fascinated by what she had to say despite what her casual stance portrayed. Yet as she grew more and more passionate, angry maybe, in her wording; Myrrine began to take a step back. Just where exactly was this going? When those blue eyes looked her up and down like a slab of meat being appraised she frowned, snorting in minor irritation. How rude. Just because she was dainty didn't mean she was afraid of a fight! Sure she had defended herself... hadn't she? Everything was foggy at this point.

"I don't think that was a very nice thing to say," she huffed, looking at the lightning woman with mock hurt before straightening her stance,"Though if you need a fight to clear up the emotions you're feeling; then I will assist you." She planted her hooves firmly into the dirt, returning the stance Ampere was offering with her own; albeit in a much more dainty way. Okay, so maybe she didn't know how to fight; but she was sure going to give it the good ol college try! Gods be with her during this time.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Ampere
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in - by Myrrine - 03-09-2017, 10:40 PM