the Rift

got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
the
Mother of Companions
Myrrine's humor was quickly extinguished, but her feelings were the least of Ampere's concerns given the greater threat facing them all. Still, Ampere had to admire her willingness to engage in battle (offended or not), even if her stance was as weak as Ampere had expected.

"Spread your weight evenly and firmly to stay balanced," Ampere instructed, wings flicking at her sides as she held them firmly against her, their sleek embrace a method of protecting them. The butterfly wings that adorned the speckles mare seemed unlikely to be able to get the pegasus aloft much less sustain a hit, and Ampere eyed them doubtfully. If this was a real fight she'd aim for them as a weak point - in comparison her feathered appendages, while not as strong as other areas of Ampere's body, could still take a hit and deliver one if needed. Fortunately for Myrrine this was not a real fight, not in the sense of incapacitating your foe and doing everything to survive. Though Ampere hoped it'd be hard enough to put a little fear into the speckled girl.

Ampere charged suddenly, her head low, tucked a bit towards her chest in defensive posture. Normally running straight at someone wasn't a good idea, but Ampere was pretty certain her blustery approach would be enough to put Myrrine on the defensive, perhaps push her back even. To add to the fierceness Ampere released an ungodly yell, and her wings lifted from her back in a posturing display of size. Beside her Ampere hauled sparks from the earth's decay, their electric whirring and popping little more than a light show and noise meant to startle and distract.

Ampere lead with her stronger side, her right lead, as she cantered forward. As her right leg extended she shoved in with her shoulder, attempting to ram Myrrine in the space between her neck and left shoulder. Meanwhile Ampere's head snaked up, teeth exposed with a gaping hunger as she snapped at Myrrine's muzzle. Instinct alone ought to lend Myrrine the reflexes to defend her face, which Ampere was relying on, thinking the girl would fling her head up and away, better exposing and stiffening the area that Ampere's shoulder should be slamming into.

"Use our proximity to retaliate before I move away," Ampere said helpfully between her teeth.

A: 1/3
D: 0/1
W: 391/800
I've been trying to fix my pride
But that shit's broken

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in - by Ampere - 03-15-2017, 02:20 AM