the Rift

[OPEN] in front of the moon's shrine [MOON]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

- sometimes in the wind of change -

She did not grow up in a world of gods and goddesses. As far as they knew in Morham, they were none. Or perhaps not none, but stripped down, bare elements that controlled the world and nothing more. Yes, there was the wind and the earth and time, but these things didn’t walk among the residents of Morham. Their powers lived inside those residents, borrowed, nothing more. She is proof of that. Once, she controlled the wind and in the blink of an eye that power was gone.

She had never been able to use the wind to heal though. She could destroy easily (accidently, when she was a child still learning). She could create and manipulate but she could not save. Maybe that is what draws her to the power now, the desire to heal and save. Because she never could. And if nothing else, she wants to stop history from repeating itself. If she could have healed then, would Corbin still be with her? Would her parents still be alive?

No. In the end, she knows she couldn’t have saved them. But perhaps she could save others. Perhaps she could do some good in a world too filled with bad.

Lady Moon arrived quickly, offering a nod and pleasant greeting. Of course the Goddess knows Lyanna’a name – she’s a god, after all – but still Lyanna finds it somewhat startling to be know. She dips her head low into a bow, murmuring, “Lady Moon,” as she does. But from there, Lyanna doesn’t entirely know where to begin. She’s seen the Goddess many times, but Lyanna has always been a bystander. Now it is the two of them, and part of her just wants to ask questions, to know more of the Goddess she serves. But what Goddess has time to waste chatting? So instead, she simply dives in.

“I was hoping to ask for you the power to heal. Not that I intend to fail you in my role as Moon Doctor, but I would like to be able to help those in need regardless of my rank.” She stops there, imagining that the Godess probably knows Lyanna’s heart already. Knows all the words that could tumble out. But she has said her piece, and she does not want to waste her Goddesses time.

- we find our true direction -

lyanna

@Mythical Request

using my VOTG pass from COTM.
Lyanna would like to quest for:
[Magic: WindxLight | Ability to summon winds to heal wounds.]

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
in front of the moon's shrine [MOON] - by Lyanna - 02-26-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: in front of the moon's shrine [MOON] - by Lyanna - 03-07-2017, 07:43 PM