the Rift

[OPEN] in front of the moon's shrine [MOON]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
The Goddess's eyebrow raised as the healer said that she was here for magic to heal. If she wasn't planning on failing or leaving the Edge, then why would she need additional magic, when the Goddess already provided it for her? Lyanna had never struck her as the prideful or haughty sort, and so it didn't make sense that she would be here as a way to prove her own merit, but possessing healing magic of her own.

Regardless of my rank.

Silently, the Goddess wondered if that didn't mean that the healer wanted to perhaps heal those whom she wasn't allowed to heal using her current magic? Had the King and Queen put restrictions on what their healers could do? That didn't seem like them..

"A surprising request." The Goddess said finally, exhaling gently as a shrug rolled off of her shoulders. "But one I will not deny you. If you wish to heal using magic that does not rely on your rank, then I urge you to discover the merits of what you are asking. Go and find others whose healing comes from their own internal sources. Light and Earth are always elements that form the foundation of healing magic, but it is usually in combination with something else. Find those who heal with something, as you would heal. Learn of those elements, and return and tell me which you think is the strongest and best choice to be paired with the ability to heal."

Lyanna must find 5 who can heal without using rank magic, learn about their powers, and then decide which is the best combination of elements. For instance she might find someone who heals with fire, with dirt, by singing, with ice, etc.  

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
in front of the moon's shrine [MOON] - by Lyanna - 02-26-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: in front of the moon's shrine [MOON] - by God of the Moon - 03-13-2017, 11:53 AM