[PRIVATE] When she walks, she's like a samba

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

He returned the weight of her gaze tenfold, and it was, disarming, to say the least. She'd have to be careful with this one, he seemed more self assure of his charm than any other she'd met, and his confidence granted him an expert grip upon such a weapon. Added to that Ampere's rust that had steadily grown in the past years, and she was at a clear disadvantage in this dance. Never one to back down from a challenge however, she held his stare unwavering, lips set with a rising smile.

The movement spread along her face as he responded with a nearly feral growl, requesting he earn a name. She cocked her head to the side, as if investigating him from a different angle might reveal something new to her. Earn? she wondered with humor, did he think she might grant him a better one if he did something deserving? If anything she was more tempted than ever to give him a terrible one, like Red, or Big Boy. "Careful," Ampere cautioned with a rough grin, "Earned or not it might be worse than yours, and I only take currency in favors."

"You offer," Kygo says unhelpfully through their bond, reminding Ampere that the stallion likely would have given his actual name if she hadn't provided a more tempting alternative. "Might work out better for me," Ampere smugly retorted back to the nosy parrot, who only laughed in response.

The sound of her name completely draws her attention back upon the stallion at hoof, his accent an appealing purr rolling over her, settling inside of her with a reverberating sensation. Ampere visibly perked up, effectively hooked as he turned and strode towards the water's edge, Her gaze hungrily traced the way the liquid splashed against his skin, darkening him with its touch, seeming to tighten across him as hair went damp against the outline of his well honed musculature.

Then there was water.

The spray came swift, and Ampere was too late in noticing it to avoid it. Though she did spread her wings out to shield her body, and tucked her head to the side, away from the brine. It still partially splashed past her too-slow wings, dappling the side of her neck and chest with salt and beads of moisture.
As her head slung back around she narrowed the stud with a positively challenging stare, lips twisted with a wry, if mischievous smile. She lurched forward, quickly closing the distance to crash into the water alongside him, her speed liable to send up a disruptive splash in all directions. It was eerie how similar this event was to one so many years ago, but that memory was distant on her conscious, her attention focused on the memory being built now.

Her cannonball wasn't sufficient enough retaliation, so Ampere also used her wings to sweep multiple strokes towards him, laughing as she did so. "So tell me," she asked nonchalantly, pausing in her onslaught to preen a feather back into place. "What do you do?" she paused, regarding him over the edge of her wing, "you're built like a warrior and bear some scars, but none of them are new."

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

@Graasvoel

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
When she walks, she's like a samba - by Graasvoel - 02-26-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When she walks, she's like a samba - by Ampere - 03-19-2017, 12:04 AM