the Rift

[PRIVATE] how far can we flirt?

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

“Oh, you flatter me,” she quickly retorts, and dips her head, as if to hide a blush on her face. It is teasing - she is amused by his antics and public flirting. What she hopes to say is that she knows his game, but decided the first time they met that she would play along.

“Ze long answer?” Eyes dart up to his bald face, from the ground to the heavens, and they linger on it under a questioning brow. Did he mean it? Did he truly want to know? She begins slowly. “Een my language, each letter xas multeeple meanings. A sound, but also seembolism from eets deesign. T’is -” she taps her chest again, “ - ees ze beeginning of all t’ings. Eet starts every letter. Eet ees ze spark of life t’at ees een all t’ings. But eet also xas a value of ten - to show t’at ze vorld ees much beeger t’an us.” She pauses and smiles, dipping down to her newest piece of jewelry. “T’is ees shaped like a basket or a vomb. Eet ees ze kindness of our eeneetial creation, ze pah’er to create good and erase bad…”

She trails off and in a sudden stillness finds a bit of strength to confess a very deep part of herself. “I try to leeve by t’ose t’oughts. To do no xarm unless I must, to protect t’ose I love.”

Then Yael falls silent, aside from her request, and allows Gaal to take the glass ornament from her grasp and put it over her head. It slides down her long, thin neck and settles beside the yod. She makes no movement to dissuade his touch, but finds herself unable to reciprocate anything. Not yet. Her ghosts still linger.

Instead, she changes the subject, and like she has done before, turns it back on him. “I t’ink you vill make a fine Glazier, Gaal. Ah, I must xaf talked your ear off. Eef you are done -” she looks around and sees no others requiring glass items, so continues. ”- care to valk and tell me about yourself?”

Never forget that Yael is old, and often traditional. She likes her flirting and faux courtships to be done properly.  

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Graasvoel

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
how far can we flirt? - by Graasvoel - 02-26-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: how far can we flirt? - by Yael - 02-28-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: how far can we flirt? - by Graasvoel - 03-26-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: how far can we flirt? - by Yael - 03-28-2017, 02:55 PM