the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Me Better Than All The Others Do

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

The gilded mare turned away from her home, away from the buzz, away from the gossip, away from everything. Her body glistened and shimmered in the sun's warm rays. It had been a bit of time since the challenge had taken place. Her mind still raced and fueled the fire of rage burning deep in her heart. Cream hooves thundered against the ground as she followed the path leading away from Edge. Teal eyes sparked and roared with silver flairs of rage and anger. Tresses dragged the ground behind every step she took. Instead of her perfect tail kissing the ground she walked on, it burned like sparks jolting from every movement.

Tin stayed behind today; he was not interested in following a wildfire in fear he might get burned. Blood flowed through her widened veins, and deep breaths of crisp air flooded her lung. They attempted to cool her body, soul, and mind but it just fueled blazes with oxygen-rich air. Muscles shuttered with inner rage, and it was looking for an outlet to release upon frustrations. Raeden finally came into the entrance of the secret grove. Her pointed skull turned looking upon a figure in the distance. A smile fell upon her wicked maw; long locks of her cream hair fell into the bright silver eyes. Her body glisten with feminine curves and presence. Maybe it was just that time of the season for her heart to race and blood to boil; maybe she just saw red. Lord only knows what the mare was thinking at this point of time, but her body demanded the attention of the beast. His charm was unrealistic, and his body was even more striking. Maybe it was because the mare already had a fondness for the man that was named ' Ron.' Honestly, it did not matter what his name was; he was a toy she wanted to play with.

Her gaze was fixed upon him as she drew closer and closer. The soft sway of her curves floated across the ground, but her body language looked as if she was charging into war. She was beautifully deadly. Teal orbs were absorbed by silver sparks as she looked into the blood-red eyes of the man in front of her. Raising her brow, the mare finally spoke"I suppose I am nothing to anyone around here now. Some snake bastard slithers into the cracks of the herd taking my position. Oh, and they just let it happen. EVERYONE JUST LET IT HAPPEN." Her eyes roll as her poisonous gaze falls back upon the beast. Reaching her muzzle out, she tried to nip at his muscular chest. This was the true colors of Raeden gleaming through "This man Toulouse thinks he can run over me, pull the wool over the herd's eyes, and he thinks he can do my job better than me. You know I have come up with so many ways to torture, this so called man who has no balls, that I can not keep track of it. He tried to kill me you know... Tembovu just allowed it slip with a warning." Raeden moved closer to the stallion. Her pale golden pelt attempted to press against his left side for a brief moment. Then she took a few step back looking at the man with a deviant smile."You better get to working out. You're going to lose that sexy body of yours just sitting around here doing nothing." Maybe that was a tad crude, but oh well. He would get over it and give it back to her, or run away crying. "My man can't be looking like a fat ass now, can he?" Winking slightly the mare slammed her chest into the thick muscles of his blood colored chest.

"Talk."

OOC:: Have fun ;) hahahaha

raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Calstron

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love Me Better Than All The Others Do - by Raeden - 03-01-2017, 11:22 PM