the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Me Better Than All The Others Do

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

The beast, the monster, the creature pushed his massive chest back into hers. Bright silver eyes widened with excitement and thrill. Sliding like butter across the ground, her cream hooves did not push back against him. She enjoyed a man that took control, that had power, and had hit of crazy lurking in the depths of his mind. Her pointed skull tilted with a smile as he got angry over this man, well half man touching her. "You can only kill him if you let me watch." Her sultry voice whispered into his ear. Velvet brushed against his shoulder with her muzzle. Oh, he was fun to play with, there was a tinge of anger that was so attractive to see. Ron seemed to be very level headed in the time that she spent with him, but this was another side. "You're so sexy when you're angry." She chuckled lightly as his teeth clamped down on her crest. Lowering her skull to the ground orbs flashed up looking at him.

Sherry red eyes were filled with a darkness she has not yet seen from him. As his bite released from her crest, she allowed her head to remain lowered. "My dear Ron you do have a beautiful rump. I was just wondering if the others around here offered to train with you. Trust me I think you are perfect in every way possible." She smiled a sweet smile before twisting it into something deviant. Her teeth reached out nipping at his legs and chest. It was nothing crude or abusive. It was a so-called love bite. She only wanted to nibble at him, Raeden would never want to make the man bleed. Raising her crowned skull, she looked into his eyes with a softer gaze. Then she took a step forward. "When I am with you... there is this feeling I can not shake..." Her voice trailed off as she ran her velvet nose over his muscular chest.

Then she traced the joint of his wing and shoulder. "Ron don't you ever just use me. If you want me, you have to really want me. I just don't want you to let me go and let me down. " Her sensual voice hushed as she went back to tracing along his spine. Then her cream hooves came to a halt. Cream tresses flicked aginst the cloud markings on her haunches. Some stray strands softly found their way to his masked skull. Bright orbs looked back at that stallion "But you better never fuck me over. I will find you, and no one will ever see your handsome face around here again.." Pear with teeth quickly bit at the dock of his tail before running her maw down his hind leg. Raeden's soft breath took in the strong scent of the masculine stallion. Her own feminine scent filled the air around them as she pushed her pale golden body against his. "I want to be yours." The words almost sounded like a breath as she pushed her skull into his haunches.

"Talk."

raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Calstron

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love Me Better Than All The Others Do - by Raeden - 03-06-2017, 11:56 PM