the Rift

-Death Plotting-

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
If you want your char to kill someone for character development read below!!! (Its kinda long, I'm sorry. Skim away.lolol)

SO, here's the thing. Calstron is going to need to die by the end of this year. I love him, I have loved every moment of my venture into trying a character with more depth/a stricter plot, I have loved all the fails, but I feel like his story should end before it becomes (more so than it already is  due to my fails) blah. Ideas have been thrown about but nothing ever concrete. I know my quality of rp-ing is like...sub-par. lol. I have nooo delusions. But I do like to -try-.

Quick Background:
The way I've tried to write him has probably been predictably cliche but I've enjoyed the mindset of it/learning. His whole base was that he was an absolutely horrible character who had survived horrible things when he was younger and he chose to go down a negative route rather than overcome it. I wanted him to be disjointed, crazy, evil and yet pitiable and occasionally nice. Something where he could be looked at with any mixture of positive and negative emotions(Accomplished? Meh, but I enjoyed the attempt.lol) A lot of conflicting/contradictory ideas. The wrapping up of his story will be the resolution of all his past. Everything will tie in a nice, neat little bow and then, on top of that, he will end up getting everything he really wanted in life. He'll get the love and the family and all that jazz and also the bonus of his memory being wiped by phi of massive chunks of his negative past.

**The problem will be that he remembers small bits of his past and he gets confronted by a horse or two that makes him realize he's really only got this shell of what he wanted to achieve and that it will never be what he wanted. When confronted with problems in the past he'd always gone the most negative route and that will stay the same, in his usual roundabout way. The options are to kill himself or to live happily, both are equally as selfish and as equally an affront to those who've known him.

**I would like for him to, in the end, find someone to hear his story until the end and then they kill him at the end of his story when he asks them to do so. They could be someone he's known for a thread or two previously (Maybe even through his foals or etc) if you want to add to the connection or it could just be a one time thing. Why they kill him is totally up to whoever plays the char (Obviously,lol). To uphold their morals, pity, whatever. My only request is that is be a intimate sort of setting and that there be no physical fighting just a quiet thing.

Anyone who wants to throw their char in pleasseeee do! <3 <3

@Erebos @Smitty

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
I can chit-chat with Kels and see if its plausible for possibly Erebos/Enna?

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
Wessex is down!
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie
Rikyn will assist if needed. :)

Beloved probably would just kill him without listening lolol. She is still an option, just less... predictable of one? :'D
Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
So basically... half of the Basin's army would be willing to do it... not sure what that says about them XD

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
Weaver would also do it. She's met Death, and wouldn't mind sending Death a new friend.

So I think that's basically the entire army of the Basin....

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
Group activity? BONDING TIME!

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
Skyped you, Goat! We'll talk! ;D

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
ME ME ME TEMBO WANTS TO KILL HIM PLZ

...but srsly. think of the drama. it could be epic.

Orrrr Aquila would def kill him after his story. But there's not nearly as much drama with that.
(ALSO plz shush, your rping is NOT sub-par. I love reading Cal!)

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie
"Friends who kill together stay together they always say."
Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
TOULOUSE FOR DAYS

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald would kill him, for sure. And he would listen to his story. And he might even divulge a little of his past/why he killed Mandrake/why he now is going to kill Calstron.

@Goatfairy

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Vol would definitely do it, probably out of pity. He'd listen to his story for sure!

I also have Oizys who could be part of the Basin murder party ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
I know Smitty already suggested Tembo but maybe Kiada and Kianzo could? Hear his story and then kill him because of what he did?

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Goatfairy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5ft 4 :: 24
Goatfairy
oooooooooooooooooooooooh, so many optionss here! I feel so conflicted because all of these ideas could mean so much!!! I -think-, for where I'm going, that Erebos, @Volterra, or @Archibald might be my best options for where I want to go. MAYYBBBEEE @Tembovu. I love the idea of of an "older" or more "hardened" type warrior being the one. To be honest, Beloved was almost added as well. BUT I think I'd like to avoid any -super- unpredictable-ness. As much as I think a group killing would be INSANELY interesting I think I'd prefer to avoid just killing him purely to like insta kill or mob or what have you. Plus, I think it would be really hard for me to keep keep clarity in my posts with like 6 other people to include. lolol I shall skype/PM those who I've tagged xD Thank you so much for everyone's response. Of course, this is a ways out so anyone not tagged could be tagged later and etc
.::I play Eldala, Calstron, Laume, and (soon) Akriel !::.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Vol definitely sounds suitable then :) he's not older but he's definitely a hardened warrior, plus I'd keep the thread active and speedy :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]