the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: the dark side of the moon

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
[Image: toul1_by_neverrmind-db0nrbo.png]
T O U L O U S E
The words of the diviner only frustrated him, though he could only assume that this was her intention. His irises creeped backwards into his skull with almost every word— however intelligent they may have sounded to her, they didn't do her much favor.
The serpent allowed her to mutter on with no interruption; he wouldn't stop her waffling in a hurry.

By the time she had finally finished her speech, an eyebrow had lifted upon the specter's serpentine countenance. She gave him little credit, and would only assume it was a defence mechanism - one she used to shield nothing but her pride.
Toulouse, as usual, could only oblige her, though not before he provided a short-lived statement of defense.

"You do give me little credit dear Maren; you forget that I did, in fact, slip past your nets even upon your second meeting with B-b-barnabas." He spoke this with a great sigh, his eyes turning about the great expanse of the starlit lake. Perhaps he would leave any defense there, as he knew she would arrogantly battle for her pride until the bitter pride if she had to; she was truly a stubborn little mare.

"Perhaps It would do me well to do more research on the places I infiltrate though. Thank you for the reminder"
It was then that his dagger-like gaze had fallen upon her once again, that same gaze trailing over each stripe and back again.
With a grunt he listened to her once again, eyes closing almost in protest to her voice. "And you are still under the impression that I will actually tell you my intentions"
Next came a smirk, a pale leg moving gently in the water to step closer to her "My darling, your herd's safety was not at stake. I am not an enemy of the Throat, I can promise you that much." He chuckled with great truth in his eyes, smirking at the possibility that he would want to meddle with such a herd.

LMFAO YES
@maren

stock image l love, space
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread