the Rift

[OPEN] outriders [patrol]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
In all honesty, Sacre hadn't even seen her. Which wasn't a great surprise between the wild noise of the waterfall and his wondering, frivolous mind that wasn't really focussing—as often was the case when he was left unsupervised for too long. The thundering sound of water filled his ears until a spoken curse made its way through natures din and Sacre stood there a few seconds, processing it, before suddenly shying backwards, stumbling on some loose rocks as he did so whilst his heart fell over itself in shock before, finally, he noticed her. The crowned mare who had been there all along. He took a moment to catch his breath, round blue eyes staring at her with surprise before slowly they softened and lines of mirth appeared. The fox-boy began to laugh at the rather awkward moment until he decided it might be a good idea to clutch at whatever dignity he had left and move swiftly onwards. "Me too, I didn't even know you were there" he admitted with a wonky grin to try smooth over the embarrassment he too felt. Some patroller he was. Perhaps he had completely walked past Kiuaji already.

Yet, the mare seemed to be already one step ahead of him, swiftly changing the conversation and the odd moment passed for now, leaving the healer slightly bewildered, but he happily took the opportunity to smother the moment. "I don't know, though I'm not sure I want to know" he shuddered, glancing down at the pool as it glittered so invitingly, as if it wanted him to fall in "yet, sometimes... I have an urge to jump in" he said it out loud, but it sounded like he was pondering over it to himself. Perhaps this is what a magpie felt when faced with a pile of shiny things. "A strange place" he grimaced, showing his clear distaste for the land.

He regarded the girl then, mottled in monochrome with her array of white horns touched in red and what looked to be some kind of dragon curling up her leg, he looked at it for a moment with piqued interest. "Why?" he asked, suddenly, glancing up at her face with a hint of mischief "were you thinking of jumping in and finding out?" glancing between the pool and the girl, he curled his lips into an amused daring line as his eyes glittered playfully. 
I match them with my euphoria
When they said, "je suis plus folle que toi"

ellipsiem

@Wessex -hugs- <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
outriders [patrol] - by Sacre - 03-03-2017, 04:58 AM
RE: outriders - by Wessex - 03-06-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: outriders - by Sacre - 03-07-2017, 06:59 PM