the Rift

[OPEN] I have promises to keep

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox

Nox smiled softly looking at the small bundle of ferns that Lyanna brought them. Then his attention turned to Tiamat as she spoke about Lean and himself.“Thank you, my Lady. You know I am the way I am because of you and Lena.” He looked to Lena with a thankful nod of his skull. Then his attention fell back to the Ferns. They would be great to add to their collections of plants. Ferns were pretty hard to find around the frozen areas of the basin “Thank you, I am sure we need more of these. Ferns are always useful.” Gray eyes looked to the painted mare.

Then he listened to Lena speak about her friend that finally made her way to the Basin. Glasgow finished their greenhouse not too long ago, and the man was happy to hear she was now residing in the Basin. Looking to the bundle of herbs Nox picked them up and following Lena into the Greenhouse. He reached his muzzle out to hand the plant to Lena; so she can place it where she needs it. Gray eyes glanced back to the painted woman he listened to her question about the herbs that they use in the Basin. Mountian herbs were very hardy plants that could withstand the worse environmental conditions.“Glasgow did such a wonderful job, I am so happy I had the pleasure to help her with this project. I am sure she is a great friend to you. Also, I bet she will be very excited that you made the long trip to the Basin.” His cold features warmed slightly looking to the winged mare.

His eyes then search for a small plant that he had in mind for Lyanna. Looking for the herbs, he came to a small bush like herb, and he carefully picked it up from the roots. Nox ensured that the whole plant remained intact so Lyanna could plant it in their greenhouse at Edge. “One of my favorite mountain plants at Rosehips. They are loaded with vitamin C, and they have high nutritional value. They can also help with arthritis. Just make sure to clean the seeds out and allow them to dry. You can boil and drink the water or eat a few of the dried berries. It has great properties that support the immune system. They can cause diarrhea if you over supplement the vitamin C, so just be cautious of that. They are also high in sugar, but they really are a great herb too have around.” His Maw reached down to pick up the plant. Black scar's glimmered in the sun's rays as he walked back to Lyanna. “Here. please take this plant back with you to your greenhouse. This will make it more accessible to you, but you still have to visit us when you get a chance. It is nice to see other healers sometimes.” The black beast kindly looked to the Moon doctor. He would not mind getting to know Lyanna a bit better. Nox needed more friends anyways.

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@Lena @Tiamat @Lyanna

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-03-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Tiamat - 03-04-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lena - 03-05-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-07-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Mortuus Nox - 03-10-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Tiamat - 03-14-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lena - 03-14-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-17-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Mortuus Nox - 03-20-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Tiamat - 03-26-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lena - 04-01-2017, 07:16 PM