the Rift

[OPEN] To The Mountains [Joining]

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark

I hope you find what you’re looking for.” The sentiment was sweet, and deep down Glasgow really hoped she found something too. She didn’t know what it was, just yet, but perhaps something along the lines of acceptance and being able to show her face out in public. It wasn’t like she couldn’t do it in the Edge, but she chose not to. The Basin might be the only place she could think of where she’d be comfortable doing such an act – and so, she dipped her head to Cassius with another small smile as he offered her a grin, as if to say “Me too.

But then, before too long, a familiar figure began to approach past the stout Sentinels that stood watch over the icy tundra. Her smile turned into a wider grin as the bay mare hurriedly approached, and the amount of happiness she saw in Lena began to swell within her as well. It was a greeting unlike what she was used to, and it blossomed warmth into her old bones and morose heart. “Have you come to tend to your greenhouse?” Glasgow joined Lena in her laugh at the idea before shaking her head slightly. “Actually, Cassius was kind enough to bring me here so I could ask if I could join the Basin?” It was spoken in a way that made it sound like a question, though hopefulness tinted the edges of her words.

Then, another creature appeared. One adorned with wings and unique patterns along her coat. Offering the mare a small smile and a dip of her scarred head, she cleared her throat to reply. “Glasgow. It’s a pleasure to meet you Weaver.” She noted, just after Cassius introduced himself. Then, when the conversation ended up swinging back her way, her gaze sought Lena’s with a slight twinkle of excitement at a new adventure. “As you know, I have experience with crafting. I’d be happy to take it up here if you're in need of more.” She offered before shyly glancing over at Cassius and lowering her head slightly from the nervousness that centered itself in her stomach.

”Talk.”

Art by Neverrmind @ DA

Not great, I apologize :| @Lena <3 @Weaver I LOVE ALL UR CHARACTERS SO IM TOTES OKAY WITH THIS <3

Messages In This Thread
To The Mountains [Joining] - by Cassius - 03-04-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Glasgow - 03-04-2017, 02:54 AM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Lena - 03-04-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Weaver - 03-05-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Cassius - 03-06-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Glasgow - 03-09-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Lena - 03-11-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Weaver - 03-13-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: To The Mountains [Joining] - by Cassius - 03-20-2017, 12:54 PM