the Rift

[OPEN] all my friends were glorious

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

The manticores had been particularly stubborn today, perhaps becoming immune to Pippigrin's assaults and tactics. No matter how much the stone child bellowed or swooped, the strange lion-like creatures would not be moved from the temple grounds without much of a hassle, and it was becoming clear that it was only to avoid the nuisance that the pride moved on (and not because of any fearsome skill the hobbit might possess).

So it had been with a great huff, a stomp, and a good degree of hullabaloo that the disgruntled colt waddled his way across the craggy surface near to the oasis. Kicking a stray stone away from his path, the half-sized man continued his wobbly-lipped sulk to the water, wingtips dragging along the desert dirt and charcoal head hung low.

It was as his snipped lip touched the water, the smallest of tears having rolled down his face to meet the thousands of others below that his face was peppered with a refreshing splash of crystaline kisses.
Blinking and spluttering in surprise the tiny pegasus scampered backwards, pale eyes wide and aglow as he took in the sight of a joyful youth revelling in the shallows.
"Hey!" Pippin grumbled, whiping his face against his cannon in an attempt to rid the drips from his countenance.
It was as he gazed grumpily towards the desert-coloured girl that his demenor changed, and quite rapidly at that. She had practically splashed her joy into him.  

It was only a matter of moments before a smile lined his youthful face, and his sooty hocks took him deep into the shallows.  Wingbeats ushered the water from the surface, threatening the young one with a splash-attack of his own. As fast as the splashes errupted form under his stomping feet, so did the giggles from within his throat and heart.

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-04-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-04-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Saoirse - 03-05-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-11-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-12-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Saoirse - 03-16-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-16-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-20-2017, 06:04 PM