the Rift

[OPEN] all my friends were glorious

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

A ludic splash broke upon the hobbit's shoulder, causing his lungs to errupt with laughter and his wings to flare with anticipation for another wave of aqua. His two front feet pitter-pattered clumsily around the young one, the one who was still completely nameless, the one whos joy had plucked his from the depths of self-doubt and melancholy only moments before. Though, only a moment later he noted that her playful stomps had ceased.
Looking up with wide, stone-coloured eyes, his mouth agape and chest heaving, Pip would soon ask why she had stopped or what was wrong. Did she not like playing with him? Pippigrin found the youngin blinking back, and soon the joy began to fall from the top of his chest, fall down and down until he felt an awful sinking feeling within his ribcage. Did she not like him?

His agape, heavily breathing mouth closed as he directed his breath through his nose and sheepishly looked away, puzzled as to what he could have done wrong.
It was then that the sun-coloured babe boomed a great bellow towards him; one that caused his ears to prick and jaw to fall once more.
“I’m the all mighty Water Monster,” the bairn had spoken.

"OH!" Pippigrin blurted, his hind legs parting and wings flaring in an attempt to prepare for flight should he need to make a quick escape from such a fearsome predator. A number of moments passed and soon came the realisation that the young one was not a water monster in disguise, but was merely pretending to be one; what a close call.
“You cannot destroy me!”

Straightening his back and puffing his chest to it's full capacity, the minuscule gent soon gave a great bellow of his own. His wings stretched far and wide, causing the hobbit to appear almost triple in size (which still, was not very big).
"and I am the great Captain Pip!" He boomed, a stomp of his hoof sending splashes flying. "I deal with sea monsters every day!"

The sea monster's attention is diverted to a newcomer on the edge of the oasis, his feet gingerly prodding the water. Ah-hah! Another sea monster slayer.
"YOU SIR!" Captain Pip cheered, lifting his small bodice up upon his unsteady wings and fluttering over the short distance to the freckled child. "There be a sea monster! We must slay it!"

art: © x coding: © x

@saoirse

Messages In This Thread
all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-04-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-04-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Saoirse - 03-05-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-11-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-12-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Saoirse - 03-16-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-16-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-20-2017, 06:04 PM