the Rift

[OPEN] all my friends were glorious

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar

S A O I R S E

The coolness of the oasis deters the youth. Having sunbathed for so long, the frigid waters appear nearly painful, when compared to the warmth of the sun and the ground. For a moment he’s blocked the pair out. His derision threatening to blot out the desire to forgo the curdling in his soul, to abandon the world for another day.

Something of monsters and captains unravel, and finally puncture out with a startling invitation - “Come join us!” She says.

The boy sweeps his gaze up, wide and lost in the filly’s abrasive joy. Golden eyes and honeyed canvass, darkened by the splatters, and splotches that mar her body. Swallow her limbs in the glistening surfaces.

With a startle, the silver bodice of the colt joins Saoirse. His voice booming and just as confident and abandoned as the filly’s mischievous pulls. Chest swelled and wings parted to deliver the boy up to speed.

“A sea monster?” But monsters were very much real, alive, and poised to destroy and kill. A tentative smile is finally ushered across his face, attempting to ignore the nightmares of the bone creature, and its talons and teeth. Begrudgingly he accepts the water’s potential ice, and fixes the filly with a narrowed gaze.

“We must hurry, before it rallies more of its kind!” And with that a grin etches against his façade, raising his head like those of the noble warriors and legendary leaders of the past. Imagining what sorts of powers the Sun God might bless them with, to conquer their foes and defend their lands. The boy lunges into the shallow waters. “Do your worst, all mighty sea beast! You cannot escape the Captain, or I, a Slayer of Demons!” The ferocity in his voice rises, more likely as a result of the frigid waters against his warm hide. White and crimson wings out stretched and flared.

Turns his gaze back to The Capitan, and nods sternly to. “By Sun and Flame we will thrive!” He is waiting for the charge, and while pretending to feel the swell of courage that inhabits his soul – he is all too easily transported into its tangible swing. Adopting what he’d heard the Mother of Companions thrust into the air – it would be a rallying call that the boy would nurture for years to come.

@Pippigrin   @Melita

Messages In This Thread
all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-04-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-04-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Saoirse - 03-05-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-11-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-12-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Saoirse - 03-16-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Melita - 03-16-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: all my friends were glorious - by Pippigrin - 03-20-2017, 06:04 PM