the Rift

[OPEN] Undressing The Blessings

Quentin Posts: 20
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 5 HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
DarkShadow
Quentin
Things were quiet. Too quiet. It wasn't something the pale stallion was used to. Tilting his head slightly, Quentin swiveled his snow colored ears around his skull, searching for the voices. They were only in his head, this was true, but the brute wasn't aware of this small fact. Didn't quite realize that he was, in fact, crazy. To him, those fairy beasts were merely an annoyance that, despite all the hell he received from them, kept him company on days like this. Days when he was alone and it was an obvious loneliness.

“Hello?” the Warmblood jumped in surprise, his bright eyes widening as he wheeled around to face the creature that had snuck upon him. How had he not noticed this large mare? Her wings were massive and scaled, though she wasn't unattractive. For a female.

The stallion laughed at his frightened reaction, the sound musical in the silence between them. “Oh darling, you frightened me! So quiet for a heavenly beast you are.” His voice held a higher pitch than what was deemed normal for most stallions. He grinned at the mare, not at all phased by her massive wingspan or her odd (yet absolutely stunning!) scaled addition. “I'm Quentin, dearie.” The fairy's wings flutter in welcome, his teal colored tail whipping his flank.

Looking from the mare to her companions, Quentin's eyes widened again. “Oh how lovely! Such a stunning creature!” He speaks of the golden dragon that follows the winged maiden. How lucky she was to have a visible beast for companionship. She wouldn't be seen as 'crazy' or 'a weirdo' he was guessing. Quentin never let things of that sort affect him, however. He was too carefree and loved being his flirtatious self too much.

Before he could comment again, the sound of song reached the stallion's ears. It wasn't long before another maiden joined their meeting. This one, unlike either Quentin or the dragon mare, was horned. Such lovely antlers they were too! She was young, it was obvious in her playful mannerism and her awe at seeing the two winged equines. Quentin giggled with glee, absolutely adoring the young mare's attention. “Oh hello, dear! I'm Quentin. A pleasure to meet you!” He gives Maude a playful bow, rising up to a grin stretching across his features.

“Such lovely ladies I've found myself to be surrounded by!” He chuckles, another lyric of music to fill the air. For now, the silence of his companions is forgotten. They make no attempt to make themselves known. Quentin doesn't have time to be distraught however. He has new friends to make....
Words;; 435
Tags;; @Amaris @Maude
Notes;; YAY FRIENDS! <3
"Quentin Talking" - "Voices Talking"
I Can Grant Your Wishes, Baby....
Image Credit

@Amaris @Maude
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-05-2017, 12:55 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-16-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 03-16-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-18-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-20-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 03-22-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-29-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-31-2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 04-12-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 04-30-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 05:54 AM