the Rift

[OPEN] Undressing The Blessings

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

Having their attention was most wonderful, and the darling basks in their stories and focus just as any child does, when given the notice of their elders. Moving her softly smiling face from Quentin to Amaris in turn, her lips downturn, ever so slightly, when the fairy refuses to go to the Edge; why would he not want to go home? She wonders.

It was good enough for her, and the beautiful dragon woman, after all!

Thankfully, the regal dragoness knows more of the fae’s predicament than Maude does, and her words fill the void or otherwise replace the naïve remark that the filly would have made in regards to the frivolous man’s statement. She certainly does not comprehend that Quentin is flirting, either, but does smile with great amusement and release the smallest of giggles at his added flourish of a wink, finding it oddly charming.

Oh, of course!” chimes the child, smiling happily at Amaris, the corners of her eyes folding into what will, one day, long and far down the road of life, will hopefully be permanently etched there by a life of continued joy, “I’m almost always at the greenhouse. Maybe sometime you could come see the flowers and ferns I take care of there.

She’s going to continue on, chattering about the songs she’d written, and perhaps even sharing one, when her words are stolen by the touch of Amaris’ wing against her back, and her playful whisper, suddenly at her ear. Bounding with an abrupt burst of laughter, the girl quickly leaps after the dragoness, her cloak fluttering in the air as she gallops.

Hey!” breathlessly laughs the maiden as she chases her newfound friend through the meadow, glancing for Quentin as she runs (she’ll tag him, too, if he gives her the chance!), “I wasn’t ready!

how to be brave
how to love when I'm afraid

Image by Araxel@DA

@Quentin
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-05-2017, 12:55 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-16-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 03-16-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-18-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-20-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 03-22-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 03-29-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 03-31-2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Maude - 04-12-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Quentin - 04-30-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Undressing The Blessings - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 05:54 AM