the Rift

Althea Stuff?

Nina Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 18
Nina
Hi! I'm Nina, and I'm here, I guess - preemptively, this is going to be a busy month for me, (college app stuff and all) so I don't know how much I'll be around! However, I'd love to go ahead and get some plans together for Althea. She's had...a bit of a rough time lately, and, tbh, because I live for (sometimes unnecessary) fictional drama, I'm not really planning on making it much easier for her later on down the line. Right now, I'd like to try to figure out how to get her settled into Edge, since that's where I'm planning on throwing her - she'll be in need of basically anything and everything, so, if you have any ideas, throw them my way. Thea's pretty soft-spoken and polite right now, and more than a bit traumatized, but don't let that fool you, because she's extremely manipulative, perceptive, and cunning by nature, though any attempts to twist others around her little finger are pretty much unconscious at the moment. Eventually, I'm pretty sure she's going to become a scary mom-ish character. (I mean, not like a literal mom, but like...that sort of subtly scary, manipulative character you see in, say, Mother Gothel or something, though I don't think she'd be quite so...straight-up evil, or anything.)  It's really easy to push her around right now if you'd be into that, and it's equally easy to befriend her, though not necessarily to gain her trust.

And as for the future - I was originally planning on having her pursue medicine/try to become a healer someday, buuuuuttttt I've kinda changed my mind on that? Kind of hoping for her to become a warrior eventually, and to be completely blinded at some point or another (along with a dramatic haircut), albeit only to receive some sort of magic to help to accommodate for it somewhere along the line. I'm not entirely sure how things will play out, but someone to help spark her interest in combat would be much appreciated, because, at the moment, she's a bit averse to violence.

So, yeah! I'm honestly up for anything, so throw any ideas you might have my way.

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar
Hi Nina! Welcome to Helovia, I'm mar. :3

I have Saoirse here! His mom was taken by Albrecht of the Aurora Basin unwillingly, but Saoirse has no idea how he came about or who his father is at this point. Despite having met him already. XP His mom has recently disappeared though, so Saoirse is a lot more vulnerable than usual.

He has a strong interest in healing, and combat also. He understands the value in fighting for one's self. To be able to defend your home, and the people you love. Plus he's sort of adopted the Dragon's Throat warrior-like ways, in the sense that; he will idolize them, and try to emulate their ways. ;P

On top of that...!! He's trying real hard to worship the Sun God! But some recent events are making him reconsider all the 'good things' the God has done for them. And talking about spiritual stuff, gods and all that can be an option too.

I guess I'd love for him to be a potential friend. And up to all manner of things, if you have something in mind. Maybe he can try to play fight with her?