the Rift

[PRIVATE] burn everything you love then burn the ashes

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Her head bowed as she thought of how mothers were supposed to act. They should love their kids, teach them how to be kind and loving. Her mother had taught her how to take a punch. How to live on your own and deal with your own issues. She was inexpedient and didn't need anyone to lean on. She wasn't completely alone at least, she had her Apa and Testvér. They would always be there for her, right? She couldn't bear the thought of losing them. A girl needed a father not to mention an older brother. Every little girl should have an older brother to play with, to love, and to protect her.

There was no doubt in her mind Tyrath would always protect her. There wasn't anything he couldn't keep her safe from. She remembered him in his massive dragon form with smoke billowing from his muzzle. A small smile crept over her face at the thought before another chased it off. Airlia standing over her teeth bared. 'Stupid girl!' Her head snaked downwards grabbing her tender foal flesh. She never drew blood, never left more than a bruise. She hadn't thought anyone would belive her own mother was beating her.

Tears slip form her pretty eyes and she glares down at the ground. Focusing on the fact she would never be beaten again she stopped the tears. Taking a deep shuttering breath the girl turned back to her Apa. When he speaks her head shakes to the side defiantly, "You could never have noticed, not unless I wanted you to." His next words bring a small weak chuckle from her and she tries to press her muzzle against his massive chest again. Why hadn't she realized that before? Why had it taken this for her to understand he was her protector. He was her armor and sword. Carefully she stepped back and gazed up at him lovingly.

Her heart swells and her anger blazes with his own. Her head bobs with one harsh movement. The girl will never suffer alone again and her brave Apa has given her that security. Her eyes widen in surprise as he gives her a small token from his mane. "Oh Apa, thank you." Her head turns slightly so he can place it. "I'll never take it off." Then an idea hits her, "I take that back."[/color] Her eyes blazed and flash with her determination and love, "I will give it to my first born, to remind them I love them and will protect them like you protect me." Her eyes sought out his searching for his approval. When she has her own child she will be the best mother any child could ever ask for. She will take her sword to the throats of any that threaten or harm her foals.
Talk
Words;; 470
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
vezér&volterra
‎"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes.... chaos. We're agents of chaos...”

image | coding
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
RE: burn everything you love then burn the ashes - by Vezér - 03-12-2017, 10:43 PM